Unv Vms alarm notifications problem

Sunsetpff

n3wb
Reaction score
I installed a unv vms-b180-a but i also had a couple of hikvision nvr-s that i wanted to integrate into it, i managed to do that, i integrated them via ONVIF and everything is fine i have all the cameras listed and everything, the problem is that alarm notifications for motion detection, line crossing etc. are not working on remote devices, i am recieving notifications from local devices as seen in the screenshot that i attached but not from remote ones, i opened http, rtsp and server ports on remote devices but i dont know which port or protocol does hikvision nvr use for alarm notifications, i tried using wireshark on a local network to se what is happening between local devices but i didnt manage to find anything relevant to this. So if anyone can point me in the right direction i would be gratefull.

Attachments

looktall

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Does the hikvision NVR see the alarm?
Can the hikvision NVR actually forward alarms?

Edit: how many alarm inputs can the vms accept and how many does it already receive?

Sunsetpff

n3wb
Reaction score
Does the hikvision NVR see the alarm?
Can the hikvision NVR actually forward alarms?

Edit: how many alarm inputs can the vms accept and how many does it already receive?
Its currently recieving a single input for testing purposes, it can handle 250 devices and 200000 records i tried the same device with same config on local and remote connection, when its on local network i am recieving inputs but i get nothing when its on remote connection, i am guessing its a port issue but i dont know which port does hikvision nvr use for alarm notifications
Edit: i found this manual for hikvision ip reciever pro and it seems that hikvision nvr-s use port 7662 for alarm notifications i will test it to see if it works.

Attachments

Last edited: