Upgraded BI4 to BI5. Event Schedule profile selections inverted

hltljohn

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I recently decided to upgrade my BI4 to BI5. I had hoped that all problems with upgrading had been corrected. What happened is that all of my scheduled events quit working. Since I hadn't deleted BI4 yet, I ran BI4 and all scheduled events worked as programmed. After testing I concluded that BI5 had inverted all of my profile selections in my Event Schedule. I didn't know if the grayed out profile was selected or non selected. Am I just wrong, or did this really happen.
BI4 Schedule.pngBI5 Schedule.png

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I recently decided to upgrade my BI4 to BI5. I had hoped that all problems with upgrading had been corrected. What happened is that all of my scheduled events quit working. Since I hadn't deleted BI4 yet, I ran BI4 and all scheduled events worked as programmed. After testing I concluded that BI5 had inverted all of my profile selections in my Event Schedule. I didn't know if the grayed out profile was selected or non selected. Am I just wrong, or did this really happen.
View attachment 52248View attachment 52249
Greyed out means it is not selected. Simply click on the greyed out items hold for a sec to enable.

hltljohn

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Yes looey2ns. But, in BI4 the first scheduled item in the above sample has all profiles selected. When I start BI5 I get all grayed out, or not selected in the second sample. I don't want to have to go through and change all of my event schedules just because I upgraded to BI5.