Upgraded to 4.8.4.8 and no trigger

JamCam

n3wb
Reaction score
Have either of you heard back from support? I am having similar issues.

integlikewhoa

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I heard back and they ask for me to send them a camera settings backup file so they can look into it. For me I tested the new .1 release and same thing. I also found that if I "open the camera properties, go to trigger tab, and uncheck cameras' digital input or motion alarm" then the alerts work fine for me, but I need that input from the cameras motion. I'm curious if you guys are also using this and have that checked. One of my houses doesn't and that's why i see no issues with the latest releases there.

Attachments

shakuyi

n3wb
Reaction score
I also emailed them and they asked for my camera settings and also asked me to update and when I updated to 4.8.5.1 my cameras all loaded a black screen, they asked me to disable hardware decoding and the camera loaded but that was not a viable solution. I ended up rolling back to 4.8.4.8 since that is working for me.

iandrews

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
No, nothing here.
I have upgraded to 4.8.5.1, and from the quick testing so far the alerts that stopped working seem to be back now (though maybe not 100% of the time). However I do notice that next to the alert it does just say Motion A (or Motion B) and not what it used to say Motion AB.

integlikewhoa

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
My issue BI seems to be getting closer with. We both believe my issue is with the order of operations on 4.8.5.0 and up. If I have an external source (camera internal software trigger) tigger BI to record this will happen before BI motion dectects motion. When my external Trigger, triggers first BI will not send me an alert which is only tied to alert based off BI own motion detection settings not the cameras trigger.