Urive Shotgun video sample

SSNapier

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
This is the original model, and it is a few years old now. The camera itself is good quality and the images are nice. My only complaint about this camera is that the software is JUNK!!! The map overlay never works properly (it shows me driving in Iceland instead of Maryland) and there is really no good way to filter between the front and rear camera. All the other sensors work fine, and it is still installed in my car. This video was edited to put both images into a single frame. The rear view camera has since been re-located to the back window, when I took this sample it was just wedged in my sun visor because I was evaluating the unit and did not want to install it fully.

As I slowed to allow and elderly couple to cross the road (STUPID, WHAT WERE THEY THINKING????) you can see a car nearly smash into us from the rear.

shotgun_img.jpg

Here is a different video showing the software:

SSNapier

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Registrator?? Who the heck made up that crazy word??

- - - Updated - - -

I just tried to go get it but it says the website has expired.

hiky

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hampshire - South central Uk, right at the bottom
and some digging
http://datakam.ru/Statyi/list/datakam-player.html

i have just examined the file and it is fine but please also do the same

my version has multiple languages from the >view>language selection top left, if your starts in Russkie, shout me and i will talk you down

My version
size on disk 1.15 (1,212,416 bytes)
file version 6.0.0.8

No issues running on W10, give it a bit of time to get used to what it can do and its pretty comprehensive, right click the files from your device on the right and more options appear

Unfortunately the Mobius has no gps so i cant use the bells and whistles but for playback , saving, merging its pretty damn good
I use it to save clips as i record in 5 minute intervals and output to a format windows video editor can use, then onto youtube if i need

Last edited by a moderator:

harleyfart

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
"Site Under Construction" is message I get on your link. FYI