US Elections (& Politics) :)

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Reaction score
I wonder what their country flag will look like?...an image of shattered glass....an image of Christopher Columbus being toppled...what say you?

Damn that was good satire!!

I am noticing a trend--- if all you're doing is spraypainting graffiti or toppling various statues, then you're a protester. But---If you are spraypainting graffiti and breaking and entering stores to loot their inventory or to commit arson-- then you're NOT a protester. I guess committing felony level vandalism to statues is permissible under the umbrella of "protesting". Yet, within that satire piece from Tucker Carlson, top Democrats all pronounced that "NOBODY is above the law"....

vandyman

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I wonder what their country flag will look like?...an image of shattered glass....an image of Christopher Columbus being toppled...what say you?

A dildo stuck up a unicorns ass with an Antifa sticker on it.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Remember when that Congressman expressed concern about additional troop deployments to Guam. His concern as not about spending, or perceived offensive aggression in the Pacific region. Nope. He was deeply worried about the WEIGHT of the troops and all their equipment, as it may tip the island over and capsize it.

That was awesome.
View attachment 63651
The infamous Representative Hank Johnson. :) :) Heck he would make a good running mate for Joe Biden. Hank Johnson for VP. :):)

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Regarding BLM....where is the accountability of all the blacks who themselves owned black slaves? What about all the African tribes that captured rival black members of other tribes and sold them into slavery to white slave traders? And, why would an immigrant from Africa or any other non-USA entity immigrate to the USA then rally against white America when they themselves are not a product of America slavery? Where is the accountability?

ctgoldwing

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Oh honest Donald, so lucky to have him:

As President Trump tried to suggest that he had accomplished more for the black community than any past presidents, including Abraham Lincoln, even a Fox News host felt the need to check him and remind the president that Lincoln freed the slaves.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

As President Trump tried to suggest that he had accomplished more for the black community than any past presidents, including Abraham Lincoln, even a Fox News host felt the need to check him and remind the president that Lincoln freed the slaves.
Is that the same Abe Lincoln who's statue in London was defaced the other day by those supporting BLM?

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score

President Trump has done a lot for Black America and for that matter everyone else. With his policies everyone has been lifted. President Trump, you magnificent bastard. :)

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Wait until the next time deranged Joe starts babbling, he'll say it guaranteed. He wants the votes and can't help himself.
So in other words... Defund The Police based on judged performance. What in that statement says never defund the police?
At the 00:49 mark. He contradicts himself saying he doesn't support defunding then goes on to say that he does if they don't meet certain standards. Well do you or don't you Joe?

I think it was more blatant in the Trevor Noah interview...(3:00 mark in the below Noah video) "We are not going to provide the Federal Funding" sounds like Defund to me.

If this type set is big enough ctgoldwing and you can read this explain to me what in this statement says Never defund the police?

Also notice how Noah's team edited the video to cut out Joe's worst speaking mistakes :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Trump wouldn't know the truth if it bit him in the ass:

View attachment 63687
I haven't seen the ad, but I can imagine how it might go. Do you really think Trump creates those ads?

The Truth is that there are fringe leftists who push this BS agenda of "Defund!" and those voices are reaching all the way to Congressional Democrats who gladly and weakly Bend Over rather than face the irrational winds of PC crazies... and that BS is entering into the 2020 race. Good. People need to SEE the Crazy for what it is. CHAZ and that POS Mayor in Seattle is the best advertising for the GOP that could ever be created.