US Elections (& Politics) :)

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
FYI, I'm still sharing news from Sidney Powell and Defending the Republic because it's my duty as a US citizen to insure good news is spread to all. You are all strongly encouraged to join and/or share items or even entire messages from Sidney and Team Kraken with your friends and acquaintances. We don't hear good news from the CCP media, and we won't until this battle is won. Mike Lyndell thinks that may be just on the horizon. I'm skeptical. But I'm ever hopeful the incredible will, intelligence, and most of all, resolve of the American people will NEVER falter. God bless America. Please.
I can only afford so much, so my money went to Larry Elder :headbang: One can dream. But for me I think if he got in as Governor that it could affect a change on some on the left across the country as a whole.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
I can only afford so much, so my money went to Larry Elder :headbang: One can dream. But for me I think if he got in as Governor that it could affect a change on some on the left across the country as a whole.
I would love to see Larry Elder get elected as Governor of California and at least start to straighten out the mess the Marxocrats have made of a once great and beautiful State. If he does get elected I'll bet there will be rioting and looting that will make Portland and Seattle look tame though.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
I would love to see Larry Elder get elected as Governor of California and at least start to straighten out the mess the Marxocrats have made of a once great and beautiful State. If he does get elected I'll bet there will be rioting and looting that will make Portland and Seattle look tame though.
There is not one thing that I've heard Larry say that I don't 100% agree with. He's a good guy, I believe he would make excellent choices, and I think he would be the best Governor option we've had since Reagan.