US Elections (& Politics) :)

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
I have to give it to him, he is funny as hell! Old Booty Boy! 'Hell yes we are going to take them!' Texans don't forget you POS!

View attachment 109340
Texas shouldn't have to worry about it after March 1st. Beto's gotten pretty used to losing. He might be able to win the dog catcher position....

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Can you even imagine what a "woke" dog catcher would be like? He'd be busy banning canine teeth!
They might make him a celeb dog catcher and handpaint "Butthead" on the driver's door of his doggie paddy wagon. Who knows, Lifetime TV networks might give him his own reality TV show.

Reaction score
Racine County, WI sheriff announces criminal charges being filed against almost every member of the election commission in a battleground state

The sheriff of Racine County has announced that they are filing criminal charges against five of the six members of the Wisconsin Election Commission (WEC).

In a release issued on their Facebook page, Sheriff Schmaling said that the charges have been referred to the Racine County District Attorney, Patricia Hanson.

The Sheriff’s Office has called on state attorney general Josh Kaul to launch an investigation into what they called illegal directives issued by the WEC, most specifically, the directive to not use the Special Voting Deputy process as required by state statute 6.875.

In part, the Facebook post stated:

“Based upon the failure of Attorney General Josh Kaul to initiate a statewide investigation, I have forwarded charging recommendations to the Racine County District Attorney’s Office for their review. The recommended charges are for Commissioners Margaret Bostelmann, Julie Glancey, Ann Jacobs, Dean Knudson, and Mark Thomsen.”

https:/www.lawenforcementtoday.com/sheriff-announces-criminal-charges-against-election-commission/

Oh by the way, in case you missed it, the whole Waukesha holiday parade car massacre was a false flag event to distract you from THIS NEWS RIGHT HERE.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score
I am putting this here and not in the 2nd amendment thread because this demonstrates how freak'n stupid this idiot is. So first...

1637614573409.png
I love this actually. Why? Because he just doesn't know when to STFU, and I for one am grateful for this. This stupid bastard just WANTS us to have both houses and a Republican/Conservative for the next POTUS.

Keep going Joe. Keep f*****g up all of these hot topic game changers. You gloriously dumb old idiot.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Racine County, WI sheriff announces criminal charges being filed against almost every member of the election commission in a battleground state

The sheriff of Racine County has announced that they are filing criminal charges against five of the six members of the Wisconsin Election Commission (WEC).

In a release issued on their Facebook page, Sheriff Schmaling said that the charges have been referred to the Racine County District Attorney, Patricia Hanson.

The Sheriff’s Office has called on state attorney general Josh Kaul to launch an investigation into what they called illegal directives issued by the WEC, most specifically, the directive to not use the Special Voting Deputy process as required by state statute 6.875.

In part, the Facebook post stated:

“Based upon the failure of Attorney General Josh Kaul to initiate a statewide investigation, I have forwarded charging recommendations to the Racine County District Attorney’s Office for their review. The recommended charges are for Commissioners Margaret Bostelmann, Julie Glancey, Ann Jacobs, Dean Knudson, and Mark Thomsen.”

https:/www.lawenforcementtoday.com/sheriff-announces-criminal-charges-against-election-commission/

Oh by the way, in case you missed it, the whole Waukesha holiday parade car massacre was a false flag event to distract you from THIS NEWS RIGHT HERE.
This is how you do it.

Reaction score

November 22, 2021

Thankfulness is the quickest path to joy - Jefferson Bethke

Dear Patriots,

This week we encourage you as individuals and as a nation to count our blessings. As a country, we find ourselves on a precarious path, and it is tempting to fall into despair and give up. However, God has blessed this country from its inception, and we are entrusted to be good stewards of it. We will not be silent in the face of injustice and evil.

Now, especially as we approach Thanksgiving, we encourage all to search their hearts, restore their souls, and work even harder to return God to his rightful place in our daily lives and in our country. It is imperative we protect our God-given rights.

This week we witnessed a display of the best system of laws and justice known to mankind. Nothing created by man is perfect, and our justice system is a continuous example. However, when laws are followed, when juries do their jobs without fear and truth comes to light, our system can render a just result.

We are thankful for the rule of law and for our Constitution. We will continue to work on all fronts—to protect our God-given and constitutional rights.

We stand for Truth, Righteousness and Justice. We ask you to join us and do the same. We are thankful for you.

Sidney

###

One of the gifts Rush Limbaugh gave his audience each year was the reminder of the REAL Thanksgiving story.

It is nice to hear him tell it in his wonderful voice.

Video: Rush Limbaugh: The True Story of Thanksgiving (2010)
Text: The REAL Story of Thanksgiving... Dead White Guys – Or – What Your History Books Never Told You

###

Thanksgiving 2021 brings our request for you to take the time to love and enjoy your families and friends. "The family" is under constant pressure in these troubling times.

The traditions that we establish over the holidays are the glue that holds families and societies together.

These are the days of memories that build on to our children's values.

When and where we gather, the food we eat, the family activities we repeat year after year, are the habits and traditions that give our lives value and joy.

We live in a miraculous place called America and we should all thank God for that happenstance.
At Defending The Republic, we are thankful daily for your kind encouragements and support.
We wish you a comforting holiday with people you love and food you enjoy!

Hold Fast,

Defending The Republic

P.S. We ran across this reminder of wisdom and perspective. We wish we could attribute it but, there was nothing to indicate who wrote it.

Our headline reads: "Country pauses to thank God for many blessings."

Sometimes I just want to stop. Talk of Covid, protests, looting, brutality. I lose my way. I become convinced that this "new normal" is real life.

But then, I met an 87 year old who talks of living through polio, diphtheria, Vietnam, protests, and yet, is still enchanted with life.

He seemed surprised when I said that 2021 must be especially challenging for him.

Looking me straight in the eyes, he said, "No. I learned a long time ago to not see the world through the printed headlines. I see the world through the people who surround me. I see the world with the realization that we love big. Therefore, I just choose to write my own headlines."

"Husband loves wife today"
"Family drops everything to come to Grandma's bedside"
He patted my hand. "Old man makes new friend."

His words collide with my worries, freeing them from the tether I had been holding tight. They float away. I am left with a renewed spirit.

My headline now reads:
"Woman overwhelmed by the spirit of kindness and the reminder that our capacity to love is never ending."
--Author unknown
###

Regardless of who wins any election, in order to have confidence in the outcome, we must continue to demand (1) real paper ballots, (2) hand counted in a bipartisan transparent process, and (3) citizen voter ID.

Support our efforts here.

NOTE: Defending the Republic, Inc. is a §501(c)(4) non-profit organization, gifts to which are not deductible as charitable contributions for Federal income tax purposes.

Have you missed a newsletter or wish to revisit a past newsletter? They are archived HERE .

Follow Our Progress:
DefendingTheRepublic.org
DefendingTheRepublicPAC.com
SidneyPowell.com
SidneyOnTelegram

This email was sent by Defending the Republic, located at 2911 Turtle Creek - Suite 300; Dallas, Texas 75219 (United States).

Reaction score
Butto-boy just keeps giving back with so much entertainment!

1637665432263.png
"We don’t want you here," the man shouted at O’Rourke during a recent campaign event, according to a video posted on social media. At the time, O’Rourke appeared to be surrounded by an otherwise supportive crowd, with Beto O’Rourke signs and T-shirts visible in the background.
"On behalf of the ranchers, the oil and gas and farmers, I’m in your grill telling you don’t come back," the man persisted, as O’Rourke supporters attempted to shout him down and security staffers began to move toward him.

"You ain’t taking my guns, either," the O’Rourke critic continued.
"Nobody wants you here. No means no. Three times – you lost twice. No means no!"

The man in the video also appeared to be referencing O’Rourke’s past pledge to "take your AR-15, your AK-47," which he reiterated over the weekend during an appearance on CNN.
"I still hold this view" on what he has called "weapons of war," the candidate said Sunday.

Reaction score
I have only started to read up on this trial, and no matter who did it, what color they are, what sex they are, it they are guilty, I hope they get the death penalty. BUT, if this was a group of white men in uniforms with guns, making a statements such as this, the National Guard would already have pounced! This is utter bullshit and SHOULD NOT BE TOLERATED!

"Ya'll are in serious trouble because the wrath of karma is coming on America," said a man who identified himself as the supreme commander of the New Black Panther militia. "We're not taking it no more."

1637665945837.png1637666302996.png

Pretty bad when even the SPLC says this about your organization:

1637666186781.png

Reaction score
Hold onto your seats, and read this one carefully...

Follow the Data with Dr Frank, [11/21/2021 7:42 PM]

When Mr Lindell meets with AGs and SoSs, he often shows them the passwords for all their county election systems. (He has folks working with him that can extract these from the PCAPs.)

During one of these meetings I heard an obstinate clerk say, "Those passwords don't prove anything. They are available on the dark web."

Think about that for a second…

But Mr Lindell doesn't just show them their passwords. He also shows them "intrusions," complete records of successful attacks into their systems, with source and destination IPs and internal addresses within the networks. "Easy pickins" according to people who know what they are doing on the web.

Some of our officials don't know better, they've been hacked. But others are complicit, and I'm looking forward to the day when these dirty officials are exposed.

Serves 'em right. They know that their networks are not secure. But they lie to the public to try to convince them otherwise.

Vote Amish.

Follow the Data with Dr Frank, [11/21/2021 7:59 PM]
I need to reiterate something, because there is lots of confusion out there.

The main steal in the 2020 election was fraudulent ballot stuffing and illegal ballot harvesting. The voting machines and tabulators play an important role in this, but the electronic pollbooks play an even more nefarious role.

Think about it… no one denies that the pollbooks are continuously online and are networked, often across an entire state. The moment a person is noted in the pollbooks, the bad guys know it. If you know who has voted, you have a pretty good idea how things are going, and how many ballots you need to harvest and stuff to tip things the way you want them to go.

Not only did I discover key elements in the algorithms they are using to stuff ballots, but I have personally examined all sorts of forensic and physical evidence proving how and when the stuffing took place. All this will come out in the upcoming Supreme Court case.

It's an old, tried and true method: Ballot stuffing. But today with real-time feedback over the web and automatic census tools to make the ballots easier to produce.

Vote Amish: All paper, no electricity.

https:/t.me/FollowTheData/1135