US Elections (& Politics) :)

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Attention liberal "progressive" Democrat members!

Surprise! Study Finds 'Paying People To Stay Home & Not Work' Does Not Encourage Employment
Surprise! Study Finds 'Paying People To Stay Home & Not Work' Does Not Encourage Employment | ZeroHedge

... and in other news, two other new study's show that no matter how you try to twist it, 2+2 does indeed equal 4 every time, and boys and girls are different!

Whooda thunk
I have a rental. Was looking for new tenant recently, I had this one girl say that she was on unemployment and intended to run it out, and then get a job since they are so plentiful, because she was getting enough to live on and needed some "Down Time". Needless to say I did not rent to her LOL

Reaction score
The photos of fake White House scenes appear to be released in very carefully measured quantities several days apart. The curtain is being drawn back, and the truth is very slowly being revealed. News of election fraud is on the upswing, and it's more factual than opinion. Don't be surprised how much worse it gets. It's gonna get a lot worse. :(
Hang in There Folks.png

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
As 50%+ of the population is too stupid to understand authoritarianism and communism are not going to work well for them in the end, why not nominate a full blown Loon for Comptroller!
Biden's Nominee For Top Bank Regulator Earned "Lenin" Award, Praised USSR's "Equality", And Wants To "End Banking As We Know It" | ZeroHedge

Biden's Nominee For Top Bank Regulator Earned "Lenin" Award, Praised USSR's "Equality", And Wants To "End Banking As We Know It"
Omarova said:
"Until I came to the US, I couldn’t imagine that things like gender pay gap still existed in today’s world. Say what you will about old USSR, there was no gender pay gap there. Market doesn’t always ‘know best,’" Omarova tweeted in 2019, adding (after receiving harsh criticism) "I never claimed women and men were treated absolutely equally in every facet of Soviet life. But people’s salaries were set (by the state) in a gender-blind manner. And all women got very generous maternity benefits. Both things are still a pipe dream in our society!"
Then go live in Russia. You are free to go back Ms. Omarova. Why live here if it is sooooo good in Russia where you came from?

Last edited:

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
1.2 TRILLION Stop gap bill, and it only gets us through December 3rd?? What is that, like 6 TRILLION a year?? How much are they getting from taxes again???

Last edited: