US Elections (& Politics) :)

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Tell ya what....I order we confiscate all of Van Gundy's money and use it to pay for tuition for the less fortunate. He has more money than he needs. And, no need to compare me to THE Jesus as I'm more like my lawn maintenance guy Jesús who is from Puerto Rico. I'm just trying to do the right thing by giving away other peeps money. And, you are welcome Van Gundy.

1661634480761.png

Reaction score
Stephen Miller is a well-respected constitutional scholar and one of DJT's closest advisors, precisely because he's so well-read. I'd compare him beside Alan Dershowitz for constitutional knowledge, but Dershowitz has the innumerable years of experience that Miller doesn't, due only to the age difference.

1661635707795.png

Stephen Miller tweeted a response to the release of the Mar-a-Lago Affidavit
@dailyrealtimenews
to tweet https:/twitter.com/stephenm/status/1563225138891718661?s=21

https:/t.me/dailyrealtimenews/10364

Reaction score
Oh, the DoJ and FBI have done stepped in it, now.

But we knew that already, right? ;)
Note carefully the date and recipient of this letter.

This letter is dated May 25, 2022.
The affidavit was dated August 5, 2022.
Item # 52 in the affidavit references this specific letter.

Then consider what I posted a few items above.
Who signed that affidavit to obtain the search warrant?
When did they sign it? Despite what they already knew?

1661636326497.png

1661636352068.png

1661636417506.png

Further, anon says:
8kun_anon said:
Look at the date of this letter spelling out the President is immune from taking public records, because it says by law it does not apply to the president. Additionally in May 2022 was sent notifying them there has been serious leaks since NARA picked documents which Kash was packed by a federal agency and not by Trump. So “THEY” sent records that POTUS had no idea was there. I’ll find the statement from Kash, but Trump didn’t collect or take these records. I think some Agency set him up in another well planned and coordinated Russia collusion hoax #6 , although its totally falling apart along with FB saying FBI bolo on russian disinfo

The only thing I can conclude is the FBI are the biggest Mafia working and assisting the federal gov to persecute Trump till the end of time. Some have reviewed the biggest busts of FBI were dreamed up, coordinated and run by our law enforcement arm of the US

Last edited:

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Judge announces 'preliminary intent to appoint a special master' to review Trump records seized by FBI

FIRST ON FOX: A federal judge on Saturday announced its "preliminary intent to appoint a special master" to review records seized by the FBI during its unprecedented raid of his Mar-a-Lago home earlier this month, at the request of former President Trump and his legal team, citing the "exceptional circumstances."

Trump and his legal team filed a motion Monday evening seeking an independent review of the records seized by the FBI during its raid of Mar-a-Lago earlier this month, saying the decision to search his private residence just months before the 2022 midterm elections "involved political calculations aimed at diminishing the leading voice in the Republican Party, President Trump."

U.S. District Judge from the Southern District of Florida Judge Aileen M. Cannon on Saturday afternoon said that the decision was made upon the review of Trump’s submissions and "the exceptional circumstances presented."

Pursuant to Rule 53(b) (1) of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure and the Court’s inherent authority, and without prejudice to the parties’ objections, the Court hereby provides notice of its preliminary intent to appoint a special master in this case," Cannon wrote in a filing Saturday.

A hearing is set for Sept. 1 at 1:00 p.m. in West Palm Beach, Fla. Cannon also ordered the Justice Department to file a response by Aug. 30 and provide, "under seal," a "more detailed Receipt for Property specifying all property seized pursuant to the search warrant executed on August 8, 2022.”

Judge announces 'preliminary intent to appoint a special master' to review Trump records seized by FBI | Fox News

My comment: I believe this judge was appointed by President Trump from what I have read.

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
What a bunch of bullshit.
Haines says intelligence officials to assess national security risks from Mar-a-Lago documents: reports

Cant you see how this will play out? Kubuki fucking theater.
Late next week you'll hear all over the MSM the coordinated narrative that the documents presented a "risk to national security" IF they were to have got into the wrong hands.

And Joe and Mary citizen being mostly fucking brainless will go "Ah oooh, Gasp!" not thinking or knowing anything other than what their favorite talking head tells them. And Walla! Trump will be indicted for some bullshit charge,

Our government is corrupt to the core. It really makes no difference if you vote or not. If it makes you feel better great. But it doesnt make a difference. We're wayyyy past voting changing anything.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
What a bunch of bullshit.
Haines says intelligence officials to assess national security risks from Mar-a-Lago documents: reports

Cant you see how this will play out? Kubuki fucking theater.
Late next week you'll hear all over the MSM the coordinated narrative that the documents presented a "risk to national security" IF they were to have got into the wrong hands.

And Joe and Mary citizen being mostly fucking brainless will go "Ah oooh, Gasp!" not thinking or knowing anything other than what their favorite talking head tells them. And Walla! Trump will be indicted for some bullshit charge,

Our government is corrupt to the core. It really makes no difference if you vote or not. If it makes you feel better great. But it doesnt make a difference. We're wayyyy past voting changing anything.
With the likes of a Mitch McConnell picking the Republican candidates you are correct. That is why I am voting for the MAGA candidates. By the way I have no doubt that the RINO's are also behind this get Trump at any cost BS.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
The 'Great Reset': A Blueprint For Destroying Freedom, Innovation, & Prosperity | ZeroHedge

• Notice that no nation has managed merely to print money and tax its citizens on the path to prosperity. Real wealth cannot simply be conjured from thin air. There must be recognized value in what a nation and its citizens possess.
  • More than any other source for national wealth, however, one towers above the rest: innovation. The ability of the human mind to create something new and valuable provides society with endless wealth creation.... Innovation is the magic sauce for generating wealth.
  • Humans struggling merely to survive in the world do not waste time, labor, or resources on projects that offer no prospect for future reward. Humans working as servants to the state under centrally controlled economies have no incentive to innovate. Only when private ownership and personal liberty combine can human innovation flourish. Freedom is the secret ingredient to innovation's magic sauce for increasing wealth.
  • A country whose institutions do not respect property rights or whose customs do not value freedom will remain a barren desert for human innovation. In this way, nations have a great incentive to liberalize over time. Should they not, they quickly become financially and militarily vulnerable to more innovative and wealthier nations. Observing this simple truth, classical liberals have always understood free markets as the gateway to human emancipation. Economic self-interest, in other words, ultimately leads to expansive human rights and liberties across the planet.
  • Nothing about Western politicians' embrace of the World Economic Forum's "Great Reset" or "Build Back Better" paradigms protects property rights or liberty in the slightest. The WEF's agenda promotes radically anti-liberal programs... [that] will smother human innovation by first depriving Westerners of their freedoms.
  • Wealthy free nations are a threat to the WEF's New World Order. If censorship must be embraced to control the "narrative," then so be it. If citizens must be denied freedom of movement under the guise of a "health emergency," no big deal. If private bank accounts must be seized to intimidate protesters, then such threats are the price for ensuring compliance. In this way, the WEF's plans for a controlled economy intentionally reverse centuries of liberal progress. Political leaders today are dragging the West into the past.
  • First, individual liberties will continue disappearing. Then, the greatest economic engine of all, innovation, will dry up. Finally, wealth will return solely to the hands of a small "ruling class" minority. This is the future the World Economic Forum hails as "progress." It is not. It is a recipe for human bondage.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
The 'Great Reset': A Blueprint For Destroying Freedom, Innovation, & Prosperity | ZeroHedge

• Notice that no nation has managed merely to print money and tax its citizens on the path to prosperity. Real wealth cannot simply be conjured from thin air. There must be recognized value in what a nation and its citizens possess.
  • More than any other source for national wealth, however, one towers above the rest: innovation. The ability of the human mind to create something new and valuable provides society with endless wealth creation.... Innovation is the magic sauce for generating wealth.
  • Humans struggling merely to survive in the world do not waste time, labor, or resources on projects that offer no prospect for future reward. Humans working as servants to the state under centrally controlled economies have no incentive to innovate. Only when private ownership and personal liberty combine can human innovation flourish. Freedom is the secret ingredient to innovation's magic sauce for increasing wealth.
  • A country whose institutions do not respect property rights or whose customs do not value freedom will remain a barren desert for human innovation. In this way, nations have a great incentive to liberalize over time. Should they not, they quickly become financially and militarily vulnerable to more innovative and wealthier nations. Observing this simple truth, classical liberals have always understood free markets as the gateway to human emancipation. Economic self-interest, in other words, ultimately leads to expansive human rights and liberties across the planet.
  • Nothing about Western politicians' embrace of the World Economic Forum's "Great Reset" or "Build Back Better" paradigms protects property rights or liberty in the slightest. The WEF's agenda promotes radically anti-liberal programs... [that] will smother human innovation by first depriving Westerners of their freedoms.
  • Wealthy free nations are a threat to the WEF's New World Order. If censorship must be embraced to control the "narrative," then so be it. If citizens must be denied freedom of movement under the guise of a "health emergency," no big deal. If private bank accounts must be seized to intimidate protesters, then such threats are the price for ensuring compliance. In this way, the WEF's plans for a controlled economy intentionally reverse centuries of liberal progress. Political leaders today are dragging the West into the past.
  • First, individual liberties will continue disappearing. Then, the greatest economic engine of all, innovation, will dry up. Finally, wealth will return solely to the hands of a small "ruling class" minority. This is the future the World Economic Forum hails as "progress." It is not. It is a recipe for human bondage.
On point exactly

Reaction score
When we have a weak POTUS, THIS is what happens. I have been to the Solomon islands, although beautiful, it was very humbling as well. We marched in some of the same paths as my fellow Marines did in WWII. To see all of the damage and war materials still left there is amazing.

1661682853265.png1661682973285.png

We stayed in Honiara...super nice people and loved us.