US Elections (& Politics) :)

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Reaction score
Things getting dicey in Iraq… again..

You would think after 2 or 3 THOUSAND years of history that we’d finally come to the conclusion that it’s best just to walk away from the entire region, let them kill each other and burn it to the ground

Or just unleash the nuclear option and turn the desert sands into a sheet of glass. </stupid>

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
This would seem big.

This is as I posted a ways back, the real reason for the raid. Seeing what dirt Trump has on them, especially with his lawsuit .

I do think the article gives way too much credit to Reinhardt, he’s deeply involved and is part of the setup.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Reaction score
I see the pedophiles are busy grooming children again.

I was just getting ready to post this....these pos....all of them. Wow. Our founding fathers are tired of flip flopping in their graves by now!

Reaction score
I see the pedophiles are busy grooming children again.

[/QUOTE/

Pedophiles being protected by ARMED FASCIST POS's as well....isn't that just an outstanding picture. Our country needs a complete enema...sooooo many turds.......

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I was just getting ready to post this....these pos....all of them. Wow. Our founding fathers are tired of flip flopping in their graves by now!
What ever happened to to the illegality of wearing full-face masks in public? It hasn't been that long ago wearing a ski mask in public would get you arrested!
I recall when antifa showed up in at Auburn University in AL a couple of years ago, Auburn police ripped off their masks....the cowards ran like frightened little momma's boys back to their patents' basements like cockroaches. :mad:

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
What ever happened to to the illegality of wearing full-face masks in public? It hasn't been that long ago wearing a ski mask in public would get you arrested!
I recall when antifa showed up in at Auburn University in AL a couple of years ago, Auburn police ripped off their masks....the cowards ran like frightened little momma's boys back to their patents' basements like cockroaches. :mad:
Hmm, what would happen if someone followed them home to find out who they are then doxed them.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Democrats not even trying to hide it anymore, blatantly buying votes. I think Cali is doing similar.

Democrat voters are just plain stupid. (Oh and shortsighted, hypocrite lying pieces of shit)

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Right out of the libtard playbook. Create a crisis then provide money to help those due to the crisis. Of course the money used in being printed which devalues all our money or the money is taken from one group and provided to another group (libtard voters). Our expiration date was 1976.

1661881848344.png

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score