US Elections (& Politics) :)

Reaction score
And here is one anon's estimation of what's coming up next:
8kun_anon said:
Josh Reid has a theory that goes something like this:

Says it's not devolution because he trained in FEMA shit and devolution isn't something you just sign by decree. Something major has to happen, a cataclysm of some sort. But he thinks there is def an operation going on and the theory goes something like this:

Gen Raisin Caine demolished ISIS. Trump talks about him at rallies, etc. Gen Caine then went on to oversee all special access programs in the US Military. He has access to all tippy top secret info and can start a special access program which would grant him funding without congressional oversight or executive oversight, to create an operation of investigation thru various intel sectors of our military, prolly placed within Spaceforce (satellites/info etc..) to begin listening to the deep state.

NSA illegally obtained info not admissible in court (Q's future proves past). They said the Fag Boi Infidels got Special Access documents from Mar a Lago. The theory continues on to say that Trump prolly talked to Gen Caine. Caine started an investigation. The only other part of our Justice System that can issue a FISA warrant is a Judge Advocate General of the United States Army. Supposedly it is known that they do this thru various Special Access programs. The idea is that Trump talked to Caine, Caine set up a Special Access program & went to Judge Advocate General, obtained FISA, Trump signed off on everything, moved out of the way, Military allows [their] coup d'etat in order to legally obtain evidence and data, they begin collecting that data, etc … and those are the docs he had with him & what raid was about.

IDK. BUT that's the word. It all comes to a head over the next 60-90 days but word is closer to 60. [They] go moar and moar full retard, these next few months get crazy wild with the info coming out, then military moves in to prevent a civil war and then GITMO. But all hell supposed to break loose. IDK. Don't shoot, but that is why I said what I said. I guess we'll see what habbens.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Last edited:

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Last edited:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I'm starting to believe this Mass Formation Psychosis stuff may be real. People seeing, hearing, concluding about thing that never happened.

I truly believe those who run around playing "The Victim" all the time hears what they want to hear (in their head).