US Elections (& Politics) :)

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Last edited:

Gargoile

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Enough already.....please leave...the sooner the better.

View attachment 148889
This is proof that the grooming is working. And when they do leave, please denounce your citizenship. You will get nothing from US. I'll even go as far as helping give money for their one way move.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
This is proof that the grooming is working. And when they do leave, please denounce your citizenship. You will get nothing from US. I'll even go as far as helping give money for their one way move.
Pretty soon the major voting block. They've been indoctrinated via social media.
The girl in the yellow slicker with the pink sign: it says "....100% of them [men] will never get pregnant..."

Doesn't that clash with previous statements by the woke/trans/lib/alphabet soup-to-nuts crowd/herd ? :idk:

Now it's ME that's confused......:drool:

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
The phrase comes to mind "you can't make this shit up". The omnibus bill gives Ukraine 47 billion, fbi 11 billion. It prohibits the spending of our border patrol but gives money for border security in countries in the middle east.

FkcCFcOX0AIucmG.jpgScreenshot 2022-12-22 120935.jpg

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I’ve grown to despise the GOP far more than the liberal Dems… that’s right

At least with the liberals they don’t care if you know they’re lying, they don’t even try to hide their hatred for you and the country anymore.
The Republicans are far better liars, and stick it to you when you turn your back all the while smiling and being polite. Fucking traitors.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
and how is this all happening, you ask?

"Take the words uttered every day about why we should not do anything about this creeping fascism, and put it in the words of the founders... and see whether it still makes sense:
George Washington: "don't show up to the protests, its a trap. don't take the bait."
Sam Adams: "But what if i get arrested like the J6 prisoners?"
John Adams: "we are the party of law and order. be respectful and don't do anything to give them a reason to beat us or shoot us."
Thomas Jefferson: "I can't do that because I have a job and a family."
Ben Franklin : "buh muh pension!" "

enough said?