US Elections (& Politics) :)

I thought we could maybe find some common ground and share condemnation of child trafficking and grooming but deflect if you must.

I'm sure Ghislaine Maxwell could write him a glowing character reference for the forthcoming circus. She has plenty of time on her hands after being convicted for trafficking children to......... nobody.

Looks KCS is an infectious disease also.

View attachment 159033

Some potential nobody's

View attachment 159034
Ha, ha, ha!!!

Can you do anything without your TDS agenda? Trying to throw in things such as child trafficking with the pretense of championing the cause only to keep inserting your Orange man bad allegations.

IF "deflecting" is calling you out, guilty as charged. I must.

The Babylon Bee.

What we have known all along, now coming out in court, but will anything happen?

Like this guy?
Search Continues For Jan. 6 Vandal Dubbed #CapitolGlassMan By Sedition Hunters | ZeroHedge

More than two years after journalist Bobby Powell began circulating his video of a suspicious actor vandalizing a large window on the east patio of the U.S. Capitol, the popular Sedition Hunters website created a page for the man and dubbed him #CapitolGlassMan.

Sedition Hunters provided Bobby Powell with numerous photos showing a man Powell filmed vandalizing the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021. (Sedition Hunters via Bobby Powell)

The man, in his 30s and wearing dark tactical gear with a green American flag cap, tried to persuade Powell to enter the Capitol through the broken window on the afternoon of Jan. 6, 2021.

According to the now-iconic video, Powell told the man that would be illegal. Moments later, Powell’s camera caught #CapitolGlassMan pulling a large sheet of tempered glass from the window and dropping it in a heap on the sidewalk.

Every fucking word out of the FBLie is just that