US Elections (& Politics) :)

Happy Easter Everyone!!!

Like the article says, people that use the term Red Pill or Based or Chad will be on a list just for saying the term Red Pill or Based or Chad so whatever you do never say the term Red Pill or Based or Chad. Really, be safe... never use the term Red Pill or Based or Chad... I know I'll be careful to never use the term Red Pill or Based or Chad ever again...

Like the article says, people that use the term Red Pill or Based or Chad will be on a list just for saying the term Red Pill or Based or Chad so whatever you do never say the term Red Pill or Based or Chad. Really, be safe... never use the term Red Pill or Based or Chad... I know I'll be careful to never use the term Red Pill or Based or Chad ever again...
Oh, no.....what's @Flintstone61 gonna say instead of "Red Pill"? Wait a minute...I think he just showed an image....I can't remember....too many white pills. :wtf::winktongue:

Last edited:
red-or-green.jpg

FBI sought to develop sources in Catholic churches to combat domestic terrorism, docs show
FBI sought to develop sources in Catholic churches to combat domestic terrorism, docs show

POS Liar
View attachment 159625

RedPillRedPillRedPillRedPillRedPillRedPillRedPillRedPillRedPillRedPillRedPillRedPillRedPillRedPillRedPillRedPillRedPillRedPillRedPillRedPillRedPillRedPillRedPillRedPillRedPillRedPillRedPillRedPillRedPillRedPill
Doesn't Biden claim to be Catholic? Is he on the list?

Report: Joe Biden’s White House Involved in Raid on Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Residence

President Joe Biden’s administration was involved in the raid of former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence through a “special access request,” according to documents obtained from the National Archives by America First Legal.
On August 8, 2022, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) raided Mar-a-Lago on the grounds of retrieving alleged classified documents. According to the establishment media, Biden administration officials were “stunned” to hear of the unprecedented action. The Archives also claimed that it had “not been involved in the DOJ investigation.” But documents show the FBI obtained access to the records through a “special access request” from the Biden White House on behalf of the DOJ, contradicting what the Archives told Congress, America First Legal revealed Monday:

ttps:/www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/04/10/report-joe-bidens-white-house-involved-in-raid-on-donald-trumps-mar-a-lago-residence/

My comment: I’d venture to guess that Mitch McConnell was aware as well.