IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Or detected and ALLOWED freely to simply defy border and immigration laws.
They are overwhelmed. I could see this being the case just because of the overload.

It would be like, your just leaving the harbor entrance for whale watching, where you look out at the horizon and see "pods" of whales all over the place, surfacing in many direction, then you can only choose one pod to go track down, you can't be at all locations at the same time.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
$16/hr for pouring coffee?

But he is a Barista, whatever that is...haha...had to look that one up since I don't drink coffee.

1682930134314.png

One thing was recently brought to my attention from my wife, she said a pack of smokes are now over $10 a pack. WHAT??? We both use to smoke but quit a few decades ago. That is crazy. Only a few smokers left in our family. That is a $300 a month pack a day habit. I feel for those who are still struggling to quit, we both had a very hard time quitting. We tried to quit many times but as the old sayin' goes you stop several times but only quit once...

1682930665356.png

Last edited:

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see if there is any truth to this. If it is true then our country is even further down the toilet than I thought if this corrupt dirtbag Zelensky can get someone like Tucker fired.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see if there is any truth to this. If it is true then our country is even further down the toilet than I thought if this corrupt dirtbag Zelensky can get someone like Tucker fired.

This part was a laugh in the article, I can see Russia liking Carlson for his stance on Ukraine but if he were one of their journalist and exposes Putin and his regime, bet they quickly kick Carlson out of Russia or worse, arrest him.

1682947929498.png

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score