US Elections (& Politics) :)

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
“Maybe I should work harder? Maybe I should find a better job?” she said. “We go to college and we apply ourselves and we get out into the world with excitement, and the reality is that the world isn’t as welcoming to all of us. Everyone just expects you to struggle and work hard, but nobody wants to help.”

She kind of halfway is seeing the big picture, now. No, real life does not give everyone a participation trophy. If you want something, yes, you have to work hard and struggle to get it. Setting the bar at it's lowest rung would mean everyone who applies gets a CEO job at a Fortune 100 company and a 7 figure salary.......:clap::thumbdown:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
“Maybe I should work harder? Maybe I should find a better job?” she said. “We go to college and we apply ourselves and we get out into the world with excitement, and the reality is that the world isn’t as welcoming to all of us. Everyone just expects you to struggle and work hard, but nobody wants to help.”

She kind of halfway is seeing the big picture, now. No, real life does not give everyone a participation trophy. If you want something, yes, you have to work hard and struggle to get it. Setting the bar at it's lowest rung would mean everyone who applies gets a CEO job at a Fortune 100 company and a 7 figure salary.......:clap::thumbdown:
Too bad she didn't find out in high school what she liked, what she could do well AND get paid to do it.....a degree in aeronautical engineering sounds great and glamorous (the 60's equivalent of today's "Gender Equity and Redefinement") but the likelihood of getting a job with that specialty is 1 in 10 million. You should have worked after school and weekends like many of my generation did....mopping floors, delivering plumbing supplies, warehousing, stocking groceries, mowing grass and washing cars....to develop a good work ethic and an understanding of the value of material things. Spending time with your friends is great but if you quit a decent job to have more time with them then it's settled...you have a poor work ethic, no initiative and no aspirations...I wouldn't hire you to pick up the dog poo in my back yard. You're likely to be in the same place in life 10 years from now that you're in today. :confused:

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Too bad she didn't find out in high school what she liked, what she could do well AND get paid to do it.....a degree in aeronautical engineering sounds great and glamorous (the 60's equivalent of today's "Gender Equity and Redefinement") but the likelihood of getting a job with that specialty is 1 in 10 million. You should have worked after school and weekends like many of my generation did....mopping floors, delivering plumbing supplies, warehousing, stocking groceries, mowing grass and washing cars....to develop a good work ethic and an understanding of the value of material things. Spending time with your friends is great but if you quit a decent job to have more time with them then it's settled...you have a poor work ethic, no initiative and no aspirations...I wouldn't hire you to pick up the dog poo in my back yard. You're likely to be in the same place in life 10 years from now that you're in today. :confused:
The zoomer generation has declared that they want $45.00/hr minimum wage and a 20 hour work week, with no skillset. They think anything over 20 hours is just removing personal time from socializing with their other bum friends. They think it is cruel. According to them, the mom & pop 5 employee businesses are raking in 100's of millions and they are only getting paid peanuts.

So, since they can't find that sweetheart of a deal, they are now attempting to claim disability so they can mooch off the taxpayers the rest of their lives. There is a whole sub-culture of these morons over on gab. They all have also bought into the "emotional support animal" bs. I guess them acting like a spoiled brat 12 year old qualifies them to need an emotional support animal.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Classic Democrat mentality......

1688237690551.png
Wow, she really thinks highly of Black Americans. She obviously thinks like the biden that Obama was the 1st SORTA “clean” , “articulate“ , and “bright” African American…

”I mean that’s a Storybook man!”

1688238721930.png
1688239019136.png
and KKK leader Robert Byrd…
1688239295101.jpeg

Last edited:

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
I see a new spy balloon going up from Roswell N.M.
SCEYE. is the name of the company and owner.

I wonder if the sky cams will pick it up if they fly over.