US Elections (& Politics) :)

Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
Talk about taking a play out of "family history", RFK want to buy some votes.
Maybe he can do a hot sauce commercial, oh, that's right, that's the witch.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Defending the Republic sent out an e-mail this evening.

October 19, 2023

Please Read Friday's Newsletter

Dear Patriots,

Please take a deep breath and Hold Fast!
We are limited on what we can say. Tomorrow is Good News Friday.

Please stay tuned.

Hold Fast,
Defending The Republic
Excerpt:

"Above all, the guilty plea is a remarkable about-face for a lawyer who, perhaps more than anyone else, strenuously pushed baseless conspiracy theories about a stolen election in the face of extensive evidence to the contrary."
Typical Yahoo left-leaning commentary. Powell will likely sell out Trump to save her own ass. Her name has been placed on my growing list of people I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire. :angry:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Talk about taking a play out of "family history", RFK want to buy some votes.
Maybe he can do a hot sauce commercial, oh, that's right, that's the witch.

Excerpt:

Kennedy — who ditched his Democratic primary challenge to Biden earlier this month — has spoken out in favor of issuing federal dollars to “rebuild black infrastructure” like banks and businesses, and as well as “direct redress payments or tax credits” rather than no-strings cash giveaways.
“Communities that were specifically targeted for destruction need to be specifically targeted for repair,” he states on his campaign website.
OK, let's see if I have this correct....Kennedy wants people who were never slave owners to give money to people that were never enslaved and to build back the businesses and neighborhoods that were destroyed as a result of crime, theft and vandalism by mostly people of the color soliciting reparations? Did I get that right?

So if I get tired of maintaining this old house I can burn it down and get a new one, courtesy of all the people that actually work for a living in order to pay the necessary taxes to provide such a service? Oh....sorry. I'm white.

nevermind.jpg

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
"No Material Impact": Musk Slams Man's Prison Sentence Over 2016 Meme Vs. Hunter Laptop Propagandists
What about the 51 (or so) intelligence experts who said the hunter laptop was russian misinformation? They put out lies that DID have a material impact, and of course they will walk free. It's not if you have an impact, it's who you came out against.

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
Last night I choked when Biteme said he was the "1st. President to visit a war zone"....
What a joker.

Don't ya' just love the truth...

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score