US Elections (& Politics) :)

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Grifter lunatic lying bitch and a judge who wouldnt allow relevant evidence? I would hope it will be appealed..
What's bullshit the trial judge was objecting to what the defense was saying/asking without the prosecuting attorney saying anything. That judge would have had Trump executed by nitrogen in the courtroom if he could have.

Last edited:

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Reaction score
Gawd---- I just read 6 pages of posts here and I am in awe. Per my 2A post, I may have bought a few rounds just in time.

I have questions:
Given this map...

1706330834793.png

1. WTF is wrong with Kansas?
  2. Where are the front lines going to be?
  3. Are we flying supply drops to New Hampshire to support their guerrilla war across vermont and rural New York ?
  4. After Michigan falls, are we running gun boats on the great lakes? The Canadians might get stupid... :winktongue:
  5. Given that the grey states have Huge areas of Conservative populations-- they are really only "blue" in the cities. Therefore, we encourage COUNTIES to defy their psychotic Leftist state governments and join the new TRUE Constitutional Republic of the United States. Example--Almost all of Minnesota is conservative outside the BLM stronghold of the Twin Cities.
  6. How long will it take for the gender-confused Leftists to quit and wave white flags everywhere?