Reaction score
We need a Brandon "GAFFE-O-METER" !

2 days ago:

Yesterday:

Last edited:

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
I can't help but feel empathy for those with dementia. My mom has dementia so it's like talking to Biden sometimes. I'll have to ask her sometime how François is doing. :rofl:

p.s. dementia "can be" funny - not funny at times if you know what I mean. What a terrible condition when your mind effs with you.

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
I can't help but feel empathy for those with dementia. My mom has dementia so it's like talking to Biden sometimes. I'll have to ask her sometime how François is doing. :rofl:

p.s. dementia "can be" funny - not funny at times if you know what I mean. What a terrible condition when your mind effs with you.
I agree it is so sad but can be funny at times. When my dad was in a nursing home they said he was going around in his wheelchair asking if he could borrow a dollar because his car had run out of gas. His dementia was very sad to watch but my mom didn't try to put him in situations he couldn't handle like being POTUS. Jill Biden should be ashamed.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Anyone have a link to a comprehensive report on specifically which immigration laws are not being enforced by the Biden administration?
Anyone, anyone...Bueller, Bueller?

Here's a subcommittee report but was looking for the breakdown on which specific immigration laws are not being enforced. Anyone come across one?

1707406233547.png

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Ahead of the SCOTUS hearing/ruling? today, let me just take a moment to state publicly that Sotomayer and Ketangi Brown Jackson are the two most embarrassingly incompetent Affirmative Action appointees to any institution in the history of the US. They aren't qualified to make me a sandwich.

As to the vote? I think many will be surprised. Some are actually expecting a 9-0 decision... I think we'll see a 5-4 decision with Barrett joining the other women as she seems to vote on emotion much like the libs. The really interesting vote with be the corrupted/compromised Chief Justice Roberts.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Ahead of the SCOTUS hearing/ruling? today, let me just take a moment to state publicly that Sotomayer and Ketangi Brown Jackson are the two most embarrassingly incompetent Affirmative Action appointees to any institution in the history of the US. They aren't qualified to make me a sandwich.

As to the vote? I think many will be surprised. Some are actually expecting a 9-0 decision... I think we'll see a 5-4 decision with Barrett joining the other women as she seems to vote on emotion much like the libs. The really interesting vote with be the corrupted/compromised Chief Justice Roberts.
When you say 5-4 is sounds like 5-4 to be in favor of Trump. Is that what you meant and would you be shocked if it was 4-5?

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Wow, just following Jonathan Turley's play by play, the lib Justices must be freaked that States, and not the all knowing all powerful central planners in DC, might have a say and are beating up the Colorado attorney.

I may have missed that important factor. Above all, everyone including SCOTUS that resides inside the beltway is more concerned about protecting their own power than almost anything else...

Reaction score