US Elections (& Politics) :)

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Yes, the intel community has better things to do like rigging elections at home and actually using jihadist to overthrow foreign governments.

Meanwhile, Russia is deliberately leaking images of them torturing the captured islamic terrorists, similar to Israel and the only ones crying on twitter are the liberals and people with LGBT flag in their Bio.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Some great commentary on that bond reduction...

He said the system is self correcting. I would call this a minor correction with a long ways to go. These are Democrats that we are talking about with a vendetta out to get Trump. Trump will have to get away from the New York court system for any real justice to happen.

Last edited:
Reaction score
He said the system is self correcting. I would call this a minor correction with a long ways to go. These are Democrats that we are talking about with a vendetta out to get Trump. Trump will have to get away from the New York court system for any real justice to happen.
I like what he said though-- that the irrational politically-motivated persecution and prosecution of Trump will send shock waves through every business and entrepreneur in New York State. If NY wants to shit on the businesses and wealthy individuals who drive the economy, those businesses are likely to just leave-- and THAT would be a self-correction.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score