US Elections (& Politics) :)

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
What could possibly go wrong here? These people must be brain dead.

The Democratic-run city of Denver, Colorado, plans to defund its police department to pay for illegal immigrants.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Democrats: destroying one city at a time.

Can’t wait to see the looks on the faces of all those self righteous liberals when they realize they’ve screwed themselves. Home values go to shit, their schools go to shit, crime surges, tax base goes away, public services deteriorate, downtown becomes a tent city with feces, drug addicts and the stench, businesses board up……ahh the liberal utopia

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Democrats: destroying one city at a time.

Can’t wait to see the looks on the faces of all those self righteous liberals when they realize they’ve screwed themselves. Home values go to shit, their schools go to shit, crime surges, tax base goes away, public services deteriorate, downtown becomes a tent city with feces, drug addicts and the stench, businesses board up……ahh the liberal utopia
Speaking of Tents

Reaction score
Speaking of Tents

Again, FIX BAYONETS!!! This is absolute BS. I am at a point now that either we A. Steam roll all demoncratic areas and take it back, or B. We split the country into two sides....one blue, and one red. I hate to say that, but in my opinion, these two options are the only way of getting our country back.
The mental illness in this country is just to far gone.

It will take a true savior to pull us from the wreckage that we are in now. The left I believe has already caused too much damage to recover from. IMO

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Cross posted fro the 1st Amendment thread

With the help of Republicans, congress just reauthorized the Domestic Spying bill FISA bill.
(No worries, they exempted themselves ;) ................... and oh yeah, and the amendment to require a warrant to spy on Americans was voted down.

Happy 3rd world Banana Republik Day you fucking peasants

FISA Reauthorization Passes In House Despite GOP 'Revolt'
FISA Reauthorization Passes In House Despite GOP 'Revolt' | ZeroHedge

Last edited: