US Elections (& Politics) :)

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Reaction score
There was an article yesterday about how Bibi arrived in the US, and NO ONE from this administration was there to meet and greet him on the tarmac, on purpose. No official dignitary welcome, nothing. Only that Bibi wants to meet with Trump. Now today, all I find is this:

1721732472372.png

Who changed the narrative? I just can't wait for this night mare to end!

1721747421838.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
You guys and these polls still aren't getting it.... put zero faith in those things. Absolutely zero. They'll make the polls say whatever they want them to say to further the narrative.
I completely understand the BS with the polls.....it's not me or those on here that read them I am concerned with...its the SHEEPLE that concerns me!

mattp

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
You guys and these polls still aren't getting it.... put zero faith in those things. Absolutely zero. They'll make the polls say whatever they want them to say to further the narrative.
Yeah, polls are notoriously wrong at this stage (they get a little better close to the election, but right now they are being used to make people believe Kamala is more relevant than she is, IMO).
I think Josie posted something about that. It doesn't matter what the margins say. If they haven't fixed all the mail in ballots, ability to stop counting and restart later, etc. those numbers don't mean much. It's about the electoral college and cheating.
We need the gap to be above the threshold of the cheating. And I'm less confidant of that with Kamala. If they can train her to listen to the earphone they provide her and read a teleprompter, that may be all they need.
To add some humor, she also posted this:
1721754574097.png
That's terrible...Lol...