US Elections (& Politics) :)

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
WHOA! Biden When Asked if There will Be a Peaceful Transfer of Power in January 2025: “If Trump Wins, No, I’m Not Confident at All”

Joe Biden sat down for a pre-recorded interview with CBS News reporter Robert Costa.

The interview was conducted on Sunday and will air in full on Sunday, August 11.

Joe Biden has not been publicly in more than 3 days.

CBS played a clip from Biden’s interview with Robert Costa.

“Are you confident that there will be a peaceful transfer of power in January 2025?” CBS News reporter Robert Costa asked Biden.

“If Trump wins, no, I’m not confident at all,” Biden said before correcting himself: “I mean if Trump loses, I’m not confident at all. He means what he says. We don’t take him seriously. He means it, all the stuff about, ‘If we lose, there’ll be a bloodbath, it’ll have to be a stolen election.’

“Look what they’re trying to do now in the local election districts where people count the votes,” Biden said, “or putting people in place in states that they’re going to count the votes, right?”

The Democrats are not going to let go of their power.

Democrat Rep. Jamie Raskin earlier this year said Congress will stop Trump on January 6, 2025 and create “civil war conditions.”

WHOA! Biden When Asked if There will Be a Peaceful Transfer of Power in January 2025: "If Trump Wins, No, I'm Not Confident at All" (VIDEO) | The Gateway Pundit | by Cristina Laila

Reaction score
Bachman: Under Tim Walz, Something Happened That Never Happened Before.
People Packed Up [Out Of Minnesota]. They are leaving the state in droves, people never leave this state, it's accelerating in massive numbers

Walz increased spending 40% during a downturn. He's eliminating natural gas, oil and he says you'll only have solar, he's destroying the state.
https:/rumble.com/embed/v57qa39/?pub=4