US Elections (& Politics) :)

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I don't know, it is a very zoomed in pic. Light Gray or Tan shorts, the pic shows, yes hair looks a bit dark, but cell phone zoomed in pics are the worse...Hair length is about the same...and if you see the back of the shirt looks like a similar print.

View attachment 201277
View attachment 201276

Mebbe :idk:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I lived in N.CA from '74 to '04 and there was a law that prohibited you from hiring them if the work exceeded a dollar amount and you were supposed to hire a licensed contractor. I forget that dollar amount and the subsequent fine if you were caught but as I recall the fine was less than the money you'd save by hiring several Mexicans to lay brick or tile, do cement work, yard work, etc. Some were likely green card, some born here, but many were likely illegal. It didn't appear to be an issue with those that had work for them to do....and most of then did very good work.

As I recall the licensed contractors lobbied the CA legislature to enact the law but like all laws it has no teeth if not enforced. I also don't recall LEO doing much to roust the dozen or so that would be standing around the Home Depot entrance driveway.

They likely had bigger issues to deal with at the time and I can understand that....like actual robberies, carjacking, rapes and murders.
I worked for a cable company in my late teens/early twenties, believe it or not, I was made foreman, driving a van around with about a dozen Mexicans digging trenches to bury underground coax cable. On our first dig at lunch time, several came to me handing me money, I pushed back the money, apparently the foreman(s) before me were extorting money from these guys. No one ever told me they were Illegals but none spoke English and I would see different workers a lot and I was the only Dig Crew.

Anyway, they worked Hard, very Hard...no standing around. I have found this to be the case over the many years I have worked with them, around them in various jobs...
Have to share, I was not one to point them to a dig area and sit in the Van, I was young, had energy, anyway, I challenged one about my age to a Dig-Off :rofl: Not only did he dig twice as far as me, he also dug twice as deep too, lol
What was sad is several would skip lunch, not having brought their own lunch like others, I often would go buy their lunch. This was the early 80s, if Immigration was a problem, I did not know about...

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
4 years of “Russian Collusion” hysteria (which included a bogus impeachment) was not enough. The hunter biden laptop (51 former intelligence agents, during a Presidential election) was not enough.

They still tune in and believe every word.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Libtards should fully expect violence and rioting. After all they are the party that thinks rioting is fashionable and acceptable and even Kamala was bailing them out of jail. They should be called "Dem lawbreakers" not "Dem lawmakers". They are the party of chaos.

View attachment 201351
This is where I am confused. The Pro Hamas protesters, supposedly some funded by Iran, are mad at Biden and our Gov't for funding Israel during their war. I get that but does this not hurt the Communist movement that Iran supports (China/Russia) by going against the party (Democracks) that funded Iran? Why hold a protest at the DNC?

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Debunked 2 days ago, 2 hours after the Fox article.
Chicago official rescinds claim that Texas could bus ‘25,000’ migrants to DNC

"A Chicago city official has walked back an earlier claim that the city was bracing for potentially tens of thousands of migrants to be bused in from the Texas border during the Democratic National Convention."
I guess they found a calculator to do the math to determine it wasn't possible. They ran out of fingers the first time they calculated the number of buses.

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
This is where I am confused. The Pro Hamas protesters, supposedly some funded by Iran, are mad at Biden and our Gov't for funding Israel during their war. I get that but does this not hurt the Communist movement that Iran supports (China/Russia) by going against the party (Democracks) that funded Iran? Why hold a protest at the DNC?

I am right there with you.

Rag heads and communists protesting at the RNC, yes fully understandable. But rag heads and communists protesting at the communist convention makes zero sense to me.

Other than the communist college kids have been on summer break over the last few months and now that government indoctrination has resuumed classes I guess it’s time for communist kids to do what they do until christmas, spring and summer break.