US Elections (& Politics) :)

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
This guy has A HUGE SET OF BALLS on him! Wow. If this is true, but the comment about 'bitch ass', imo, lowered him to their standards.
Yeah, he started getting mad which is understandable but the Dems are the ones that are all emotion and have no logic or reasoning...he let it get to him. :confused:

Reaction score
Yeah, he started getting mad which is understandable but the Dems are the ones that are all emotion and have no logic or reasoning...he let it get to him. :confused:
Agreed, but not judging him, as I have done so as well...and still do at times, unfortunately.

Kind of strange. All of my life, I have been a fairly easy going man. But as I have gotten older and have been watching out over my daughters, I am just getting plain mean. No sugar coating it what so ever.

Michael Diehl

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
You do know that only Nov 5th matters, your "opinions" do not... I have my own and don't really need a "Support Group". Here's a nice experiment...turn off the Echo Box, and let the noise die down. I have one question, that is if you had a choice of who to pick for President whether alive or dead, who would it be and why???
Me, Teddy Roosevelt, I like his idea of a "Square Deal" which of course the Republicans would hate...

abita_brewing

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hmmm,

Is that anything like them tear gassing people in front of a church so cheeto-boy could get a photo op with an upside down bible... a book he's clearly never read...

And I don't see footage of the clearing itself... so maybe we've found the real paid actor... and he's right in front of the camera.

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
afb081824dAPC-800x0.jpg

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
Yes she can trust the jouranlists to explain things and not pick them apart.

Not only has Harris received 66% more airtime than former President Donald Trump, but the spin of Harris’s coverage has been more positive (84%)

Reaction score
Kamala Harris Suffers Triple Polling Blow Before DNC Starts

Published Aug 19, 2024 at 4:12 AM EDT

Vice President Kamala Harris has suffered a triple blow after two recently released surveys put her behind Donald Trump in the key swing state of Pennsylvania, while a third showed her trailing the Republican presidential candidate at the national level. Polls of likely voters in Pennsylvania conducted by Cygnal and Emerson College both gave Trump a 1 point lead in the battleground state, which comes with 19 Electoral College votes. Separately, a Napolitan News Service survey gave the former president a 1 point advantage nationally.

https:/www.newsweek.com/kamala-harris-suffers-triple-polling-blow-before-dnc-convention-1940947