US Elections (& Politics) :)

BobRegnar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Just saw video from the Trump rally in SE Minnesota where the dem governor refused to allow 25000 Trump supporters in except for 250. He puts no restrictions on Biden voters burning, looting and vandalizing in Minnesota. Hard to get more un-American than that.

I think they probably just create more Trump voters by putting their authoritarian tactics on display.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Just saw video from the Trump rally in SE Minnesota where the dem governor refused to allow 25000 Trump supporters in except for 250. He puts no restrictions on Biden voters burning, looting and vandalizing in Minnesota. Hard to get more un-American than that.

I think they probably just create more Trump voters by putting their authoritarian tactics on display.
In Houston, the major canceled the Republican Convention and gets sued by the Texas GOP back in July...of course the major is a DemoCrack...
I don't think the suit moved forward...

1604142087193.png

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Someone better record this before Big Tech takes this down...

Ok I do not have a YouTube recorder App but I did use Microsoft's Game Recorder App which comes with Windows 10.

For some reason I have to turn my volume on the PC on high to get proper sound recording, anyway, I used Firefox browser, hit full screen on the YouTube clip, then hit WINDOWS KEY+G which launches the Game Bar, you will see a Record button (round circle), hit it and press Play on the YouTube video clip.
1604145153467.png

To Sop recording hit Stop button:
1604145451188.png

Noticed I misspelt Stop, reminds me of a joke my wife tells:

How do you top a car?

You tep on the brakes tupid!!! lol, its funny when she tells it..

Last edited:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I know this is old and long but well worth the watch. I love the art of reading body language to determine one's motives...

Hiden Biden is a career Politician, lying is his life...

GUILTY!!!

Last edited:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Gotta share this, I was out this morning running errands and had to pull over and take pics. I normally see a handful on the weekends praying but this was a site to see. Do you want a True definition of a Peaceful Protest, here you go...

1604155152733.png

ctgoldwing

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
From the Gaslighter in Chief:

VOTING FRAUD

TRUMP, suggesting that Nevada’s Democratic Gov. Steve Sisolak will add fraudulent votes: “We’re worried about the governor. ... Some of these people, in Nevada, they want to have the election. They want to have the count weeks after November 3rd. So let’s all wait for the governor to count them up good, and how many is he going to add during that two weeks, right?” — Arizona rally Wednesday.

TRUMP, on Pennsylvania’s Democratic Gov. Tom Wolf: “The governor counts the ballots. ... This is the guy that’s counting our ballots? It doesn’t work. It doesn’t work.” — remarks Monday in Pennsylvania.

THE FACTS: To be clear, governors don’t count the votes, and they can’t just manufacture votes in the election.

Local county officials in Pennsylvania send out the ballots and count the votes. The state’s top elections official is Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar, a Wolf appointee.

In Nevada, Sisolak has been a target of Trump’s ire after Sisolak in September criticized Trump’s indoor rally in a Las Vegas suburb for violating the state’s large-scale ban on indoor gatherings. But Sisolak doesn’t tally the votes himself, and Trump makes a baseless assertion that he can add fraudulent votes to the count.

Nevada’s secretary of state oversees that state’s new all-mail election. That office is held by Barbara Cegavske and she is a Republican.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Thats just one of his many legal problems.

A Collusion Tale: China and the Bidens | National Review

I wonder if the Dims have realized Trump gets to be President for 2 months AFTER the election. And the Republicans still control the Senate, and the DOJ. .... hmmmm I wonder if Biden might face possible corruption charges...? hmmmm

Next Tuesday, the media-Democrat complex would have the American people elect as their president Joe Biden who, based on significant evidence, appears to have been ensnared in his family’s energetic collusion with clandestine operatives of a hostile foreign power. And there is no doubt that millions of dollars were exchanged, going to the Biden family from shady Chinese characters with significant ties to the Chinese Communist Party and the regime of Xi Jinping.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score