US Elections (& Politics) :)

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I've always considered myself an Independent, or at least a Centrist Republican. But, the Ds have become so crazy that today I did something that I've never done before in my life by voting straight R. Honestly, that in itself, is a sad commentary...
View attachment 74028
My hats off to you, on the Christian scene, their vote is not so much for Trump, but against this new Evil sweeping our nation. Book Burning is coming, you watch, very similar to the days of Hitler. I know this sounds way far fetched but look where we are compared to 50 years ago. The movement to try and alter History (even erase it) is a good example.

The Truth about Christopher Columbus (Start at 7:00):

You will see these Truth's being removed one by one unless we stop this wave of Evil...The Book Burning I spoke of above is today's Social Media suppression of Truth.

Last edited:

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Just gave my local Board of Elections a buzz related to concerns over the voting process earlier today; was told that it will be very early and premature to declare a winner at the end of today. Apparently, this year, there have been more absentee ballots than year's past. According to New York State Law, they cannot proceed to processing absentee ballots until November 9. The suspense continues...

Jessie.slimer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Just gave my local Board of Elections a buzz related to concerns over the voting process earlier today; was told that it will be very early and premature to declare a winner at the end of today. Apparently, this year, there have been more absentee ballots than year's past. According to New York State Law, they cannot proceed to processing absentee ballots until November 9. The suspense continues...
Why can't they be counted as they come in? Why not just make election day Nov 9 then?

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Excellent Question: this should be brought up to President Trump. Too much time allocated for democrat states for rigging the election results :(
Why can't they be counted as they come in? Why not just make election day Nov 9 then?

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Its just like the controversy between popular vote and electoral college

For Once, Vox nails it in giving a clear perspective

In my opinion there is no longer an Election Day, per say, it may be Election Week, Month(s).

Last edited: