US Elections (& Politics) :)

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
To put that in perspective, you went to war with Afganistan over 2,100 deaths.....
If you're trying to say that the US has a war problem, I'll agree on that! The politicians authorize war. Tax money goes to defense contractors. Defense contractors make big contributions to the politicians' campaigns. The campaigns hire politicians' family members and friends at big salaries. Trump was the first president in about 40 years to not participate in this, and you see what the politicians and establishment did to him. I've got my democratic party war counter going to see how long it takes for the next new war to start.

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
Not much of a surprise here is there? Biden doesn't know what he is signing.
Edit: maybe a better link:

Last edited:

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
More footage of them outside breaking the window...

and

and

Okay so I shared these videos with a relative who is a fanatical leftist (I doubt "they" had the mental fortitude to actually watch it though) and "they" said this lady was Lauren Opal Boebert. This relative of mine mostly gets "they" news from TikTok. So the left can get there base to beleive that this lady in the pink hat is Lauren Beobert and they don't look into it, just Believe Science.

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Bill Clinton was mowing his lawn with his ride-on mower and he accidentally ran over Hilary's pet poodle. When Bill realized what he had done he quickly decided to bury it in the bushes so he would not get the blame. He started digging but after about 2 digs on the shovel he hit something metal. Not sure of what it was he pulled it out of the ground, gave it a rub, and low and behold a genie popped out. "Thank you so much" said the genie ", I have been in there for a thousand years and, for my freedom, i will grant you one wish ". In a heart beat Bill said to the genie, "can you bring this dog back to life, please??? The genie replied, "I am sorry sir but bringing animals back to life is NOT something i can do". Bill sat and thought for a minute and said to the genie, "well in that case can you make Hilary good looking?" The genie pondered for a second and said, "give me another look at the dog."

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
It's Happening Already: Joe Biden Calls a Lid Four Days Into Presidency

Joe Biden’s campaigning from his basement and frequent lids, where Biden was kept away from the media, were a common punchline in conservative media. “How can Joe run a campaign from his basement and hiding from the media?” “How can he be trusted to run the country if he can’t handle a campaign?”
Even when he did leave the basement he got questions about milkshakes. There were times when Joe Biden wouldn’t be seen for days. His campaign told us that it was because of debate prep, but no one actually believed it.
But the campaign is over now. Regardless of whether you believe Biden was legitimately elected, he has the job he applied for, the job we were told repeatedly by his campaign he was fit to handle. So it’s more than a bit concerning that on Saturday, a mere four days into his presidency, Kelly O’Donnell, the White House correspondent for NBC News, reported that the White House had called a lid, and Biden would not be seen in public for the rest of the day.
The White House calls a "lid" on the first Saturday of this administration so we will not see President Biden for any public event the rest of the day.
— Kelly O'Donnell (@KellyO) January 23, 2021
This isn’t even funny anymore. It never actually was funny, but now it’s far more serious. Biden and his campaign assured the country he was perfectly fit and able to handle the duties of president, and yet Biden is already being hidden from the media four days into the job.
When President Trump got COVID-19, he didn’t let that stop him from running the country, even as Biden called another lid.

Joe Biden Calls a Lid Four Days Into Presidency (pjmedia.com)

Comment. He’s exhausted from actually having to work for a change. The presidency cannot be run from underneath a lid.

The deep state needed a warm body with a heartbeat to perpetrate the election fraud. That is all Joe Biden is. Now the deep state is putting a “lid” on Joe’s sun setting.
Joe doesn’t have to say another word to anyone. This whole thing has been nothing more than one big fraud on the people of the United States.