US Elections (& Politics) :)

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
How big an idiot is he? Let's see, he thought the Taliban, an "organization" based on one of the strictest interpretations of Sharia Law, was going to be "inclusive" and "woke" . What in the hell is he doing? He sure doesn't have the brains it takes to be Secretary of State. Maybe Dementia Joe can create a new cabinet position for him, Secretary of Woke Stupidity.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
He just dropped the F b&*b on all of us, hey kids...WW3 is right around the corner, might want to start building them bunkers now. Blue Iris Version 6.0 should be awesome :rofl:

How big an idiot is he? Let's see, he thought the Taliban, an "organization" based on one of the strictest interpretations of Sharia Law, was going to be "inclusive" and "woke" . What in the hell is he doing? He sure doesn't have the brains it takes to be Secretary of State. Maybe Dementia Joe can create a new cabinet position for him, Secretary of Woke Stupidity.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
And today the mid stage dementia patient in the White House declared that all workers, even in private industry, must get the jab or their employer will be fined $14,000 per occurrence.

Is that ok with everyone?

Is it one jab or 3? Does natural immunity count towards your social credit score? Does this apply to the next round of jabs for the Zulu variant?

If the sick corrupt Nazis in charge can do this, what else can they mandate? Do I get a tattoo with my number on it?

Our country is about to experience a rapid decline into the abyss.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
And today the mid stage dementia patient in the White House declared that all workers, even in private industry, must get the jab or their employer will be fined $14,000 per occurrence.

Is that ok with everyone?

Is it one jab or 3? Does natural immunity count towards your social credit score? Does this apply to the next round of jabs for the Zulu variant?

If the sick corrupt Nazis in charge can do this, what else can they mandate? Do I get a tattoo with my number on it?

Our country is about to experience a rapid decline into the abyss.
I would call this the lawyers full employment act. This action by the Biden regime is outrageous. :mad:

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
A mandate is not a law.
It is a demand.

McHiden and Kameltoes are losing Americans support every day. Sooner are later the bubble will pop. :secret:

I admire your positive outlook sir, but I fear the numbers are on their side. A majority of the population are willing to trade freedom and their way of life for promises of security and free shit. Bread and circuses.

I do think the timing of this is as much to do with changing the narrative and burying the Afshitistan story as anything.

Fuck anyone who knowingly voted for this pedophile and his whore

Reaction score
IF Biden had any brains left, he just shit them out. He will not win this one...he has gone too far on this...it is completely obvious that he is trying to draw attention away from his complete failure as commander in chief of the Armed Forces. Fuck him, his dump bucket, and everyone in his lying ass cabinet. He is now 100% putting America and our freedoms in danger. I wish nothing good for him, his slut and anyone that voted for this idiot.