US Elections (& Politics) :)

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
New York City Elections turned out exactly as what I expected, New Yorkers are going to feel the ripple effects now. According to the NY Times, only a couple of City Council seats were won by Republicans, the rest Democrats. Not even one Independent won. This system is really rigged regardless, not in terms of voters, but the qualifications to run for office. A really small voter turnout shows that voters in general are just fed up at this point.

Reaction score
We’ll perhaps I was wrong, I hope so. I guess we’ll see over the next 72 hours…. Has that slimeball McAuliffe conceded?

Still it’s disturbing that there’s only a 2.5% spread. How can so many vote for someone as see-through fake as _McAuliffe?
iTS ALL because of Fairfax county. It is the largest county there and true blue to the core. Look at the map...its disgusting. That one area in the top right pretty much controls all of Virginia. Take a guess as to why.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
The irony is that PM Modi (India) was present at this meeting and gave a 12 minute speech in-person; not many were expecting that, but being a neutral nation, it was a clear message against China and Russia.

What amazes me is how he addresses the meeting in his own language sternly

They forgot India...

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
iTS ALL because of Fairfax county. It is the largest county there and true blue to the core. Look at the map...its disgusting. That one area in the top right pretty much controls all of Virginia. Take a guess as to why.
They all work for and drink from the government tit.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The irony is that PM Modi (India) was present at this meeting and gave a 12 minute speech in-person; not many were expecting that, but being a neutral nation, it was a clear message against China and Russia.

What amazes me is how he addresses the meeting in his own language sternly
I should of double checked, I watched something that said China, Russia and India did not show up, well their Leaders that is...Thanks

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Probably poor reporting from western media, they love spreading their false narrative, especially the NY Times, Washington Post, CNN, and MSNBC :rofl:
At the least BBC, RT, Sky News Australia, and Al Jazeera had extensive coverage over this puppet meeting :lol:

I should of double checked, I watched something that said China, Russia and India did not show up, well their Leaders that is...Thanks