US Elections (& Politics) :)

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Kerry blasted for being 'Putin's useful idiot' Biden appointee confuses 'imaginary crises with real ones'

John Kerry, Joe Biden's "climate czar" who famously scolded those who criticized him for taking a gas-guzzling private jet to Iceland to collect a "climate change leadership award," saying that was the "only choice for someone like me," is being blasted for now posturing as "Putin's useful idiot."

Useful "climate" idiot, that is.

It is Rupert Darwall, a senior fellow at RealClearFoundation and an author of a book on the green agenda, who wrote at Real Clear Energy about Kerry, who has made multiple statements since Russia invaded Ukraine and started killing civilians that he was concerned about the emissions from the war.

"Vladimir Putin’s invasion of Ukraine marks the end of the West’s Era of Illusions. It was an era in which Western elites obsessed about solving climate change because the climate crisis was far more dangerous than issues of war and peace and the stability of the international system," Darwall wrote. "They even convinced themselves that climate change causes war, so climate change policy could double as national security policy; and, for many years, the annual round of kumbaya U.N. climate talks was the apogee of international relations."

Kerry blasted for being 'Putin's useful idiot' (wnd.com)

My Comment: I would be interested in what role the Biden administration is playing in this if any. I suspect there is a lot going on behind the scenes that we do not know about and they do not want us to know about.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Durham says Clinton lawyer engaged in a ‘political deceit’ when giving Trump dirt to FBI

Special prosecutor urges court to reject Michael Sussmann’s request for dismissal, says alleged lie to FBI was material to Russia probe..

Former Hillary Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann engaged in “political deceit” during his contacts with the FBI and deprived agents of critical information that could have influenced the course of the Russia probe, Special Counsel John Durham declared in a new filing asking a court not to dismiss his criminal case.

Sussmann recently asked the trial judge to dismiss a charge of lying to the FBI, arguing his alleged false statement to the FBI was not material to the case and was protected by the First Amendment. The lawyer is accused of lying to the FBI when he claimed he was not working on behalf of any clients when he delivered dirt on then-candidate Donald Trump to the FBI general counsel alleging the GOP nominee had a secret computer channel to the Kremlin.

In fact, FBI agents found no evidence that the computer channel existed, and Sussmann was in fact working on behalf of the Clinton campaign and a computer executive aligned with the campaign when he approached the FBI, his indictment last fall alleged.

Durham responded Friday with a sweeping rebuke of Sussmann’s conduct in 2016 and 2017, saying as a former Justice Deparyment lawyer he knew that giving false information to the FBI undercut the tenets of the legal system.

"Far from finding himself in the vulnerable position of an ordinary person whose speech is likely to be chilled, the defendant – a sophisticated and well-connected lawyer – chose to bring politically-charged allegations to the FBI’s chief legal officer at the height of an election season,” Durham wrote the judge.

“He then chose to lie about the clients who were behind those allegations. Using such rare access to the halls of power for the purposes of political deceit is hardly the type of speech that the Founders intended to protect,” he added. “The Court should therefore reject defendant’s invitation to expand the scope of the First Amendment to protect such conduct.”

Durham also revealed that he plans to deliver testimony at trial from FBI and government witnesses that Sussmann’s false statement was material and relevant and could have influenced the course of the Russia collusion case.

“The expected testimony of multiple government witnesses will refute the defendant’s argument that the defendant’s false statement was immaterial,” Durham wrote. “As noted above, the government expects that current and former FBI employees will testify at trial that understanding the origins of data and information is relevant to the FBI in multiple ways, including to assess the reliability and motivations of the source.

“None of this is novel. An evaluation of a source can (and often does) influence the FBI’s decisions regarding its initial opening decisions and subsequent investigative steps. That alone is sufficient to establish materiality.”

Durham says Clinton lawyer engaged in a ‘political deceit’ when giving Trump dirt to FBI | Just The News

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Amid Russia war on Ukraine, Bill Clinton relaunching Clinton Global Initiative

Amid the Russian war on Ukraine and the coronavirus, former President Bill Clinton announced Friday that the Clinton Global Initiative (CGI) is resuming full operations after largely shuttering in early 2017.

"The existential threat of climate change grows every day. Democracy is under assault around the world, most glaringly in Ukraine where Russia has launched an unjustified and unprovoked invasion that has put millions of lives in grave danger."

Amid Russia war on Ukraine, Bill Clinton relaunching Clinton Global Initiative | Fox News

My Comment: They know there is money to be made and the Clinton's want their share. The "big guy" is probably getting his usual 10%.

Reaction score
Okay, here's something different. Nothing from anyone else, just my two cents.
Russia is preparing to deliver a killing blow to the Deep State embedded in Ukraine.
He doesn't want to take over the country, he wants to rid it of evil.

NATO is lying, the media is lying, social media is corrupt, we cannot trust any information out there.

God bless us all in these difficult times.
Especially the good people of Ukraine.
I pray they come out of this in a better situation.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Here are just but a few

Sad that there are so many that believe the lie of Russian collusion.

And don’t see they are being duped with other lies like “Russian Disinformation” regarding the Hunter Biden laptop prior to the election, when they knew full well. “10 held by H for the big guy.”

Or the Diary, never forget the Diary. And the FBI, sent out to Raid journalists apartments over a Diary.

Last edited:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I have not seen this is quite a while, thanks. So in rewatching this it is mentioned that our galaxy contains 100 Billion Stars. It reminds when the LORD appeared to Isaac...

"I will make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and will give them all these lands, and through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed," Genesis 26:8 NIV

100 Billion people? But wait there is more :), God tells Abraham his descendants will also be as the sand on the shores...

"I will surely bless you and make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and as the sand on the seashore. Your descendants will take possession of the cities of their enemies," Genesis 22:17 NIV

We are at 7.9 Billion people now. How do you count sand? At least it is just the sand on the seashore :)

1646580131679.png