US Elections (& Politics) :)

Reaction score
Although I don't really care for a state that supports idiots like Nancy Pelosi, I also don't like to see this type of behavior happen and no punishment given. I despise thieves....so much that it would be a shame if when caught, each of them would lose their left hands. Wouldn't that be horrible. I am so thankful I live in Texas!

1625568102737.png

Reaction score
As I have said before, I am so thankful to be a Texan, to live in Texas and to be raising my family in Texas! On July the 4th we attended a concert dedicated to America that my daughters French Horn tutor is a member of. Seeing my 9 and 13 year old daughters stand up, with their right hands over their hearts reciting the pledge of allegiance, well, makes my heart swell up even now. I only hope more politicians continue to stand up to these thugs and animals like Mr. Cruz did/does!

1625568566123.png

Reaction score
The total number of votes in Arizona in 2016 between Trump and Hillary was 2,413,568. There were a total number of votes between Trump and Biden of 3,333,829 votes.The number of votes increased in the state by 920,261 or nearly a million more votes. This was an increase of nearly 40% from 2016.

Now do you see why Katie Hobbs is behaving like she is? She signed off on this.

https:/www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/07/high-level-results-2020-election-maricopa-county-never-added/

ctgoldwing

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
More BS from the loser comes to light:

WASHINGTON, July 6 (Reuters) - The U.S. Commerce Department on Tuesday released a confidential Trump administration report that was the basis for the former president's threats in 2019 to impose tariffs on imported automobiles on grounds of national security.

Then-U.S. President Donald Trump in May 2019 declared that some unidentified imported autos posed national security risks. He refused to release the report to Congress or the public, which prompted a lawsuit seeking its disclosure.

Republican Senator Pat Toomey, who drafted legislation to require the report's release, said in a statement that "a quick glance confirms what we expected: The justification for these tariffs was so entirely unfounded that even the authors were too embarrassed to let it see the light of day."

Trump threatened but never imposed tariffs of up to 25% on imported cars or auto parts. Automakers said tariffs would result in the loss of hundreds of thousands of auto jobs, raise vehicle prices and threaten industry spending on self-driving cars.

The redacted 116-page report said research and spending by the largest foreign-owned automobile producers reflected de facto subsidies in their home markets, citing Volkswagen AG and Toyota Motor Corp.