US Elections (& Politics) :)

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

How Did Mueller's $40 Million Trump-Russia Investigation 'Miss' Hillary's Hoax?

How did Robert Mueller and Andrew Weissmann spend 2 years investigating Trump-Russia; with a team of 19 lawyers, $40 million in resources, 40 FBI agents, 2,800 subpoenas, 500 search warrants and 500 witnesses; and not find out that Hillary Clinton created the hoax they were investigating?

“Most of the press will ignore this news, but the Russia-Trump narrative that Mrs. Clinton sanctioned did enormous harm to the country,” the WSJ Editorial board wrote. “It disgraced the FBI, humiliated the press, and sent the country on a three-year investigation to nowhere. Vladimir Putin never came close to doing as much disinformation damage.”
…More from the article..

The question is, of course, infuriatingly rhetorical. The 2017, 2018 and 2019 special counsel probe, led by the nameplate of Robert Mueller, was a DC cover-up operation for FBI and DOJ misconduct. The best defense is a good offense, so they attacked President Trump by maintaining the hoax.

Media people often forget, or perhaps -again- need to pretend not to know; however, the exact same group of FBI and DOJ staff level investigative officials that originated the Trump investigation in 2016, transferred into the Robert Mueller investigation in May 2017. It was the same people, doing the same investigation, under a different title.

The Mueller team originally consisted of the same FBI officials who received the Alfa-Bank hoax material from Michael Sussmann.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Georgia SOS Stacey Abrams is running for governor of GA and calls Georgia 'worst state in the country to live'. And her supporters are heard cheering! And the idiots will vote for her!

Why?
  • Because she's a woman? Maybe.
  • Because she's black? Possibly.
  • Because they're morons? BINGO!
No way would I vote for anyone that denigrates MY town, MY county, MY state or MY country. :angry:

Video ==>> Stacey Abrams calls Georgia 'worst state in the country to live'

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Oh, c'mon man....no where near as serious of an endangerment to the security of our nation as some angry parents at a PTA meeting....</end sarcasm> :(
Well that in particular is the Marxist in charge currently.

Hillary has a long history of corruption, but Russia-Gate is the crème de la crème of her inherent corruption, as it involves all her pals in the Deep State machine.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Georgia SOS Stacey Abrams is running for governor of GA and calls Georgia 'worst state in the country to live'. And her supporters are heard cheering! And the idiots will vote for her!

Why?
  • Because she's a woman? Maybe.
  • Because she's black? Possibly.
  • Because they're morons? BINGO!
No way would I vote for anyone that denigrates MY town, MY county, MY state or MY country. :angry:

Video ==>> Stacey Abrams calls Georgia 'worst state in the country to live'
This is more proof that liberalism is a mental disorder. Frankly there is a large segment of the liberal population that honestly should not be allowed to breed

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

"State Farm is partnering with The Gender Cool Project to help diversify classroom, community center and library bookshelves with a collection of books to help bring clarity and understanding to the national conversation about Being Transgender, Inclusive and Non-Binary. The project’s goal is to increase representation of LGBTQ+ books and support our communities in having challenging, important and empowering conversations with children Age 5+," Soto wrote. "Agents are key to the success of this program. Nationwide, approximately 550 State Farm agents and employees will have the opportunity to donate this 3-book bundle to their local teacher, community center or library of their choice."

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Jesus...what a bunch of thin-skinned, feelings-on-their-sleeves whiners. There's 2 year old toddlers that whine less.
"Oooh...he inferred I needed to diet" or "'Oooh, she looked at me then implied I should ask her to help"...ad nauseam.

It's no wonder ==>> The Los Angeles man accused of attacking Dave Chappelle said he was “triggered” by the comedian’s jokes about the LGBTQ community and homelessness — as he insisted he never wanted to harm the funnyman.

Reaction score

MAY 23, 2022

Special Interview with Sidney

Dear Patriots,

Last week, Sidney Powell did an interview for "Viewpoint This Sunday", with host, Malcolm.
They discussed everything from Clarence Thomas, to the current situations with the lawsuits, to the border.

Note: this is an audio only interview.

"Viewpoint This Sunday" interview with Sidney Powell

As Sidney outlines in this interview, Defending The Republic needs your support to continue fighting the battles laid at our feet.

Just a $10.00 monthly reoccurring pledge goes a long way to enabling our attorneys and Sidney to keep fighting.

Fight along with us to save America by clicking here and sending a monthly pledge.

Here is more information on some of the topics raised in the interview.

1-
As always VDH has a way of cutting to the point.
Victor Davis Hanson at Review Journal

Imagine the Unimaginable

QUOTE:
Americans are now entering uncharted, revolutionary territory. They may witness things over the next five months that once would have seemed unimaginable.

QUOTE: When revolutionaries undermine the system, earn the antipathy of the people and face looming disaster at the polls, it is then they prove most dangerous — as we shall see over the next few months.

2- Justice Thomas in a rare public appearance.
Fox News

Clarence Thomas rips media: I'll leave my job when I do it as poorly as you do yours

QUOTE:
Thomas has been outspoken since a leaked draft opinion on Roe v Wade came to light earlier this month. On May 14, the same day Thomas made his comments on C-SPAN, the Supreme Court justice said that the leak has fundamentally altered the judicial body.

"I do think that what happened at the court is tremendously bad... I wonder how long we're going to have these institutions at the rate we're undermining them," Thomas said.

He added that a loss of trust in the Supreme Court is the "kind of infidelity" that is impossible to undo. Thomas is the longest-tenured member of the Supreme Court, having served since 1991.

3- Please see this movie.
Official site for the movie "2000 Mules"

4- We are seeing results from the information revealed in "2000 Mules".
The Gateway Pundit

BIG ARIZONA FRAUD UPDATE: Law Enforcement Raids Nonprofits In '2000 Mules' Ballot Trafficking Investigation - "Like Tweety Birds, They Sang"

QUOTE:
Law enforcement has conducted a raid on Yuma County nonprofit organizations connected to the ballot trafficking scheme discovered by Yuma County citizens and revealed in the "2000 Mules" documentary.

READ. KNOW. SHARE. PRAY.

Help us fight by donating just $10.00 a month.

Hold Fast,
Defending The Republic

Comments or Questions? Contact:
editor@defendingtherepublic.org
Join Our Fight

To have confidence in the outcome of any election, we must continue to demand (1) real paper ballots, (2) hand counted in a bipartisan transparent process, and (3) citizen voter ID.
Missed a newsletter or to revisit a past newsletter? They are archived HERE .
NOTE: Defending The Republic, Inc. is a §501(c)(4) non-profit organization, gifts to which are not deductible as charitable contributions for Federal income tax purposes.

Follow Our Progress:
DefendingTheRepublic.org
DefendingTheRepublicPAC.com
SidneyPowell on GETTR
Sidney on Telegram
Sidney onTruthSocial: @realsidneypowell
SidneyPowell.com

DTR's Rumble page!
DTR GETTR

This email was sent by Defending The Republic, located at 2911 Turtle Creek - Suite 300; Dallas, Texas 75219 (United States).

Reaction score
How FBI bigwig aided and abetted Hillary Clinton plot
By Post Editorial Board
May 19, 2022 8:32pm

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
How FBI bigwig aided and abetted Hillary Clinton plot
By Post Editorial Board
May 19, 2022 8:32pm

I know there are peabrains out there right now thinking.... "Well you guys should just let this slide, because we had to slide on Mueller not being able to pin anything on Trump."

Reaction score
Washington Examiner provides today's Sussmann updates:

FBI opened Alfa-Bank inquiry based on 'referral' from DOJ — but it came from Sussmann
by Jerry Dunleavy, Justice Department Reporter |May 23, 2022

The FBI opened a full-fledged counterintelligence investigation into since-debunked Trump-Russia collusion claims just four days after Michael Sussmann pushed the allegations to the bureau.

The electronic communication marking the opening of the investigation cited a “referral” from the Justice Department rather than saying the Alfa-Bank allegations came from a lawyer for Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign.

HILLARY CLINTON SIGNED OFF ON SHARING DEBUNKED ALFA-BANK CLAIMS WITH MEDIA

The opening communication, titled “Alfa Bank,” was authored by FBI agents Curtis Heide and Allison Sands, both of whom may testify this week, and the investigation initiated on Sept. 23, 2016, four days after Sussmann's meeting with FBI General Counsel James Baker.

Sussmann was indicted in September for allegedly concealing his clients — Clinton's 2016 presidential campaign and “Tech Executive-1,” former Neustar executive Rodney Joffe — from Baker when he pushed since-debunked claims of a secret back channel between the Trump Organization and Russia’s Alfa-Bank. Sussmann has pleaded not guilty.

Sussmann had worked at the Justice Department in the past, and testimony from Baker last week stated that he had a badge that allowed him access to the FBI.

The case identification was “Alfa Bank, Russia — Contacts / Agents, Sensitive Investigative Matter,” and the opening document said it “documents the opening of a Full Field Investigation into the network communications between a U.S.-based server and the Russian ALFA BANK organization.” Enclosed was a “White Paper.”

(story continues at the link below)

FBI opened Alfa-Bank inquiry based on 'referral' from DOJ — but it came from Sussmann