US Elections (& Politics) :)

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I tend not to talk to liberals, or more than likely they tend to stay away from me. But if I ever have a conversation with someone and they ask me my pronoun I will be using that line and then will cease any and all conversations with them.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Its come to my attention that we should speak open-mindedly and not penalize others for what they consider themselves as...so be it. Asking someone's pronoun may spark a negative reaction and will not necessarily always be favorable to both parties.

Gargoile

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
So far, every time I've been asked what my pronoun is I have responded with "you've got to be kidding me. Live in the real world not the pretend world".
When they ask me I say....... My pronoun is Your Majesty. If you want me to respect your pronoun, you HAVE to respect mine.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
I've been asked many times this year and the years prior and have always responded He/Him, but now I begin to question if this is the sole reason why certain organizations pause and end up resorting to other people instead. This Me-Too movement has been glamorized and unfortunately the rest of the population had to suffer. This movement is not even inclusive and narrowly focuses on select groups of people whether gender-based, race-based, etc. As a result, everyday hardworking people have ended up becoming the new minority when it comes to jobs, academia, public-servants, etc.

Did you know that nowadays high school seniors are better off labeling themselves as diehard liberals in order to get into the school of their choice. There does not seem to be even one school that is conservative. It is almost apparent that nowadays higher education promotes extremist ideology and that cannot be tolerated.

An intellectual is one that can account for, critically-think, understand, and reflect on both sides of an issue(s)

I have yet to be asked this. I truly hope I am never asked this.

Last edited:

tng5737

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I've been asked many times this year and the years prior and have always responded He/Him, but now I begin to question if this is the sole reason why certain organizations pause and end up resorting to other people instead. This Me-Too movement has been glamorized and unfortunately the rest of the population had to suffer. This movement is not even inclusive and narrowly focuses on select groups of people whether gender-based, race-based, etc. As a result, everyday hardworking people have ended up becoming the new minority when it comes to jobs, academia, public-servants, etc.

Did you know that nowadays high school seniors are better off labeling themselves as diehard liberals in order to get into the school of their choice. There does not seem to be even one school that is conservative. It is almost apparent that nowadays higher education promotes extremist ideology and that cannot be tolerated.

An intellectual is one that can account for, critically-think, understand, and reflect on both sides of an issue(s)
The libs took over the educational system years ago which is why we're in the fix we are today. Several of my cousins are college professors and are wildly liberal. God forbid I should mention Fox News...

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
I had the chance to talk with several conservative college professors in the past to ask for their viewpoints and they all are horrified with the current system :( Their response was, "welcome to the new era of cognitive decline"
  • Students can't write in cursive
  • They write and speak colloquialism / vernacular tone
  • They fail to understand the big picture and thus cannot critically think
  • They do learn the basics of managing finances but still fall through with horrendous debt
  • They can't maintain long term relationships
  • They spend more time virtually than physical reality
  • They don't use all of their 5 senses
  • They work under the influence of stimulants
  • They love the word "free"
  • They don't understand the true meaning of hardwork
  • They lack commonsense

- enough said --- this train is about to derail at the crossing

The libs took over the educational system years ago which is why we're in the fix we are today. Several of my cousins are college professors and are wildly liberal. God forbid I should mention Fox News...

Last edited: