US Elections (& Politics) :)

PatPend

Pulling my weight
Reaction score

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Biden Speech Did Not Go Far Enough, Said Disgraced Former FBI Agent Andrew McCabe...McCabe told a CNN panel that Biden should have listed actions he will take against Trump supporters

Andrew McCabe — the former acting FBI director who played a key role in numerous anti-Trump plots — said on CNN that Joe Biden’s divisive Independence Hall speech did not go far enough. Biden called “MAGA Republicans” a threat to U.S. “democracy” and claimed that over 70 million Americans are enemies during a primetime speech on Thursday. McCabe enjoyed the speech, but he still wants to know which specific actions that will be taken against “insurrectionist” Trump supporters. “MAGA Republicans do not respect the Constitution, they do not believe in the rule of law … They promote authoritarian leaders and they fan the flames of political violence,” Biden said while flanked by two U.S. Marines.

“Too much of what’s happening in our country today is not normal. Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our Republic,” he continued.

This was not enough for Andrew McCabe, who told a CNN panel that Biden needs to list direct action he will be taken against Trump supporters.

He first claimed that Trump supporters have repeatedly threatened violence against school board members and FBI agents before urging Biden to list specific actions his regime will be taking to target 75 million Americans. “People would like to have seen a bit more references to accountability. There really wasn’t much talk about what we’re doing about those insurrectionists,” McCabe said.

McCabe was responsible for opening a counterintelligence investigation into President Trump shortly after former FBI Director James Comey was fired in May 2017. McCabe was investigating whether Trump was “acting as an agent of Russia. The former FBI official also opened an obstruction of justice investigation into Trump over the Comey firing.

Biden Speech Did Not Go Far Enough, Said Disgraced Former FBI Agent Andrew McCabe (nationalfile.com)

My comment: Easy there Andy, it takes time to build concentration camps.
This is rock solid proof that the lying and then fired former FBI Deputy Director is not partisan at all.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
More on the corrupt FBLie

Whistleblower Lawyer: FBI Agents Have Lost Confidence In Director Wray

…FBI whistleblowers have said in disclosures that Wray often failed to take action after being notified about problems within the bureau, including claims of being forced to sign false affidavits and sexual harassment claims, according to the Times.

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
And this little tidbit about the FBLie hiding evidence of Bidet’s taking money from the Chinese…

OH MY, THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING: Biden Family Whistleblower Tony Bobulinski Says Top FBI Official Tim Thibault Buried Info He Gave to Bureau on Biden Family Criminal Acts

Joe Biden famously lied to the American public at a 2020 presidential debate when he claimed that his son Hunter Biden didn’t make money in China or engage in unethical overseas business deals. During the debate Biden said, ‘My son has not made money in terms of this thing about, talking about China.’

This was clearly a lie.

And now there is more evidence of Joe Biden’s meeting with Bobulinski at the Beverly Hilton.

It had been unclear what role Thibault played in the Biden investigation, which began in 2018. But his oversight of Bobulinski means he oversaw one of the most significant witnesses to come forward with information about the Bidens’ business links to China. The FBI interviewed Bobulinski for five hours on Oct. 23, 2020, after Bobulinski publicly disputed Joe Biden’s claim to have never discussed business with his son. Bobulinski said he met with Hunter and Joe Biden in May 2017 to discuss a multimillion-dollar deal with CEFC China Energy, a Chinese energy conglomerate with ties to Chinese military intelligence. The California-based businessman also said Joe Biden is “the big guy” referenced in cryptic emails discussing equity payments from their business deals.

“In my hour-long meeting with Joe Biden we discussed Biden family business dealings with the Chinese, with which he was plainly familiar,” Bobulinski said at a press conference before his FBI interview. Text messages show Bobulinski and Hunter Biden arranging a meeting with Joe Biden at the Beverly Hills Hilton. Emails from Biden’s abandoned laptop show extensive discussions about CEFC China Energy.

Last edited:

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Sadly, confidence in the FBI and the Justice Department is at an all time low. The libtards are weaponing all aspects of the gubermint as quickly as they can. Some in gubermint have declared war on half the nation. Sad days for sure. How much longer can the Republic survive?

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Link==>> Google, YouTube outline plans for the US midterm elections

Excerpt:

"When users search for election content on either Google or YouTube, recommendation systems are in place to highlight journalism or video content from authoritative national and local news sources such as The Wall Street Journal, Univision, PBS NewsHour and local ABC, CBS and NBC affiliates."

Yeah, OK.....I'll just ask my neighbor's 8 year son what's REALLY going on....it'll be more accurate, less biased and closer to the truth. :headbang:
I trust Russia Times, Aljazira, or the North Korean news over anything that comes from our media.

Dementia Joe at it again. Sure, surround yourself with marines and threaten to use F-16 against constitutionally protected right-to-bear-arms Americans. This guy must read off a teleprompter the words of his handlers without even understanding what he's saying. My mom has dementia, trust me....it's a really, really bad condition especially for those who have power to make decisions for others.

View attachment 138801
He doesn’t know what he is saying. He is saying whatever his handlers put on his teleprompter.

I’m actually shocked that he actually knows how to read and knows that he is supposed to read what is on the screen in front of him.

PatPend

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Link==>> Google, YouTube outline plans for the US midterm elections

Excerpt:

"When users search for election content on either Google or YouTube, recommendation systems are in place to highlight journalism or video content from authoritative national and local news sources such as The Wall Street Journal, Univision, PBS NewsHour and local ABC, CBS and NBC affiliates."

Yeah, OK.....I'll just ask my neighbor's 8 year son what's REALLY going on....it'll be more accurate, less biased and closer to the truth. :headbang:

It gets worse...

What does google mean by "threats to open societies?" Ya think this guy: