US Elections (& Politics) :)

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
1675667617948.png

Please understand what NOT using cash is doing. Why should we pay with cash instead of a card?
  • Imagine I have a $50 bill in my pocket. I go to a restaurant and pay for dinner with it. The restaurant owner then uses the bill to pay for the laundry, the laundry owner then uses the bill to pay his barber and the barber uses the bill for shopping. After an unlimited number of payments, it will still remain $50, which has fulfilled its purpose to everyone who used it for payment and the bank is left dry from every cash payment transaction made...
  • But if I go to a restaurant and pay digitally - with a card, the bank fees for my payment transaction charged to the seller are 3%, so around $1.50 and the same $1.50 fee charged for each further payment transaction afterwards (owner to laundry shop, barber etc.) Therefore, after 30 transactions, the initial $50 will remain only $5 and the remaining $45 became the property of the bank thanks to all the digital transactions and fees.
When this is put into perspective, imagine what each retailer is paying on a monthly basis in fees at 3% per transaction through their machines. If they have, for example, $50,000 in sales & 90% are by Card, they are paying $1500 in fees in ONE Month. $36,000 in a year.
Especially use cash when paying your hairdresser, massage therapist, small business owners, etc. They rarely charge a card processing fee, yet they pay high fees to the card companies.

eyeball

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Congress is holding hearings on the balloon this week. See how this works - create some bs crap balloon incident to distract the whole country from potato SH head's corruption, hunter's crimes, etc. Sure bub, potato isn't in Xi Jinping's pocket... Yeah, right. If this balloon isn't enough, watch out - they'll arrange a larger distraction. If potato would have handled (captured, etc.) the balloon as it entered the Aleutian Islands outside of Alaska, then it would have been nearly a non-event. That wasn't the objective, and potato had his orders, so it roams all over the country for a week doing whatever it's doing (could be anything, dropping who knows what, electronics, poisons, viruses in containers that break on impact and/or transmitting to China) and causing a convenient distraction from potato's problems.

Potato addressed the balloon like an old man that can't hear. "Huh? What? Ehhh? What's that about a baboon? "

eyeball

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I guess this sums it up.

According to the comments on YouScrewed, that song is from 1970...bizarre how it fits today...funny, I grew up in the 70s and I don't remember it being nearly as f'd up as it is today. Sure, my perspective has changed, but at least there was a consensus on male and female back then for the most part. :winktongue:

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
On a different note, if you're interested, here's a free (via Tubi), easy-to-follow 30-minute explanation of why and how we will eventually collapse (doesn't say when though.:blankstare:

The Biggest Scam in the History of Mankind

Happy Monday!
I posted this link way back, but if it interests you, here's a short story that's worth the read.

eyeball

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
^ Was going to post the same thing. You know its really BAD when the illegal 'Free-Shit' crowd is running from it!
Hm. Maybe mayor McShithead has something there...spoil the milk.

"Yo homes, deez bitches tryin' to put us in a place where 6 men have to share a bathroom, put us on cots and sheeit. Daz fuckt up yo. Fuck all dis noise I'm bounce'n out dis muthu fucka."

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Yes, this has nothing to do with the crushing of the hunter biden laptop story prior to an election.

View attachment 153403

What’s left of the Justice system is irreparably broken I’m afraid. We’re no better than most banana republics anymore. The difference is some of them at least try to hide it a bit better.