US Elections (& Politics) :)

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
There's a lot more going on here .. Russian Orthodox Church is basically run by the FSB .. and the Ukrainian Orthodox Church is splitting from them, and the Russian Orthodox Kirill ( FSB ) fully supports Putin in attacking and taking over Ukraine ..

This situation is very different than the USA and the separation of Church and State .. this is a case where the State ( Putin ) controls the Church .. Ukraine has no other option but to root out the pro-Putin elements in their fight to be independent from Russia

honestly, I would do the same thing .. root out all pro-Russian elements .. then again I would also root out all those in the USA congress and senate who betrayed their oath to support the US constitution ..
Do the people involved in the Church have guns? Are they a physical threat?

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score

Griswalduk

Known around here
Reaction score
And I thought TDS was just an American Libtard disease.
I thought we could maybe find some common ground and share condemnation of child trafficking and grooming but deflect if you must.

I'm sure Ghislaine Maxwell could write him a glowing character reference for the forthcoming circus. She has plenty of time on her hands after being convicted for trafficking children to......... nobody.

Looks KCS is an infectious disease also.

1680542173633.png

Some potential nobody's

1680542436148.png

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
From Brazil To Bakhmut, American Power Wanes
From Brazil To Bakhmut, American Power Wanes | ZeroHedge

There's a saying that feels apt today, one apparently falsely attributed to Lenin:

There are decades when nothing happens, and weeks where decades happen.
It feels like we're in one of those periods now--longer than a week, perhaps--but one where decades happen. Specifically, the Biden Administration's foreign policy, in particular its hybrid war against Russia, seems to have dramatically accelerated the shift from American unipolarity to multipolarity.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
No possible way that our president is getting money from China.

Our president would always shoot down a Chinese spy balloon immediately upon entering USA airspace.

You all can sleep well tonight knowing our president has got our backs.

View attachment 159021
I wonder how much the Biden family received from China in order to allow this to happen?

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
When people are more interested in misidentifying others genitalia (pronouns), they tend to miss the little things that might be important.

And the U.S. public said "No shit Sherlock"!