US Elections (& Politics) :)

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
^^^

pulling up the gas pump at a Costco in Southern California in 2018 to see the price of regular at $2.45. And now it is pretty much $5.00+++
I know in Texas we are cheaper in Gas but we are back to $3+ a gallon where we were under $2 a gallon with Trump. But during Bidenomics we got over $4 a gallon and close to $5.
I bet this will change as we get closer to Nov.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Was listening yesterday morning to Mike Gallagher on the radio on my trip home from Atlanta to Orlando. He had radio call-ins and I assume he was letting "conservatives" who don't want to vote for Trump call in so he could ask them specific questions as to why they had the views they did of Trump. The first one I heard was some lady who seemed either drunk or intellectually retarded and could not be specific as to what her beef was with Trump other than Jan 6th. The next caller was asked by Gallagher if Trump did anything right and he said "80% of what Trump did was good". Then he was asked what percent Biden got right and the caller said "0% but I'm still going to vote for Biden". We are dealing with irrational, illogical and mentally retarded voters who have the same voting power that you do and want a say in things that impact our lives.

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
If you ever wanted proof the media was in the tank for the godless libtard lying hypocrites just Google "Trump Easter message" and you'll get a bagillion of these headlines. You have to work very hard to find the link I posted below which comes from the other side of the planet. Case closed.

1712069289096.png

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Was listening yesterday morning to Mike Gallagher on the radio on my trip home from Atlanta to Orlando. He had radio call-ins and I assume he was letting "conservatives" who don't want to vote for Trump call in so he could ask them specific questions as to why they had the views they did of Trump. The first one I heard was some lady who seemed either drunk or intellectually retarded and could not be specific as to what her beef was with Trump other than Jan 6th. The next caller was asked by Gallagher if Trump did anything right and he said "80% of what Trump did was good". Then he was asked what percent Biden got right and the caller said "0% but I'm still going to vote for Biden". We are dealing with irrational, illogical and mentally retarded voters who have the same voting power that you do and want a say in things that impact our lives.

Yep.
And they outnumber us (and they're bringing in more from the 3rd world for backup) and they are still making and raising babys. The majority of people are inherently intellectually lazy if you let them be and reward it. Its not possible to stop it now, its too far gone. Its a math/demographics thing that voting isnt going to solve.

Government and the school systems have failed. We're now in the phase where they do whatever necessary to blatantly buy votes and pump out propaganda. They know they've lost the thinking man's argument so they no longer try. Its all bread and circuses from here on out while we ride the train to the inevitable implosion.

I know, "would you stop with the negativity Moriarity" and "don't give up on the country". I get it. But I can wish and vote and have positive vibes all day every day and it wont change the math.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
We have a family member that voted for Trump 2016, not sure about 2020, being a Republican they would not vote for him again we were told. When asked why, no specific answer. Pretty much all Democrats are they same way except they simply hate him, some will throw in Jan. 6, but prior to Jan. 6, they still just hated him. Pretty much all of the Democrats I have spoke to also hate Jesus (God) too. Hopefully they will do the right then and vote for (Save Our Country Trump)

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Agree wholeheartedly with the Mike Rowe video

The problem isnt that the core values/core culture* of the majority in the US are different, the problem is that the intellectually lazy will go along and take the easiest, path of least resistance. The majority will take the bread and circuses and put their head in the sand.

The Borg knows this, thats why they are importing those who dont even have our core values/culture.
Look at Europe. Entire countries have been flooded with Muslims who openly despise our core values/culture. We (western culture) are.not.the.same.as.them.
This is big part of why their decline is accelerating so fast.

wrapter

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Stephen A Smith on PBD podcast said somthing similar to caller two, he said economy, border, conflicts and pretty much eveything was better under Trump but he still thinks he will vote Biden.

When PBD asks what can Trump do to change his mind. He said, his vote may change to Trump depending on how bad Biden can screw up. He also said that reason he cannot vote for Trump is because of his rhetoric, the way he says things.
He also said that he would have voted in a heart beat to any of the GOP contenders mainly Chris Christie and Haley. But wouldn't vote for Desantis, he said he can even vote for crazy talking Vivek because he is a smart dude.

He also said his late mother was a Republican/conservative inside their house but who would always vote democrats on the ballat. He reckons she would have voted for Trump today, if she was alive. Because thats how bad the democrats are today.
He also expanded as to why Blacks vote for democrats, its the little things like LBJ, affirmative action and that is enough for them to remember, but he said that is changing fast and that is why many blacks are now switching back to Republicans because of the ground reality.