US Elections (& Politics) :)

BobRegnar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
What this about the 545 illegal children without parents? That they have been able to contact 485 of those parents and they don’t want them back? ...
They want the dems to get in and make them American citizens first. Then they will be demanding to join them, along with three generations of relatives, and all the retroactive benefits they are now entitled to, with interest.

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
I have a Yahoo mail account and I'm really pissed over all of the republican spam it's getting. Every one of them has the proper "unsubscribe" button, but they get around that with each one being from a different source. If I were on the fence of who to vote for, I'd definitely go the other direction.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
I was getting 10-15 emails a day, all were in the spam folder. That suddenly stopped and now I may get one a day in the regular inbox, but they all come from one account that looks, at least, semi official and belongs, apparently, to Trump or the main Re-election organization anyway.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I have a Yahoo mail account and I'm really pissed over all of the republican spam it's getting. Every one of them has the proper "unsubscribe" button, but they get around that with each one being from a different source. If I were on the fence of who to vote for, I'd definitely go the other direction.
So let us get this straight, you come here to get more Republican spam? :) Here in a purple city of Texas, we get a lot of DemSpam, they really want the city to go Blue. Used one of their flyers the other day to wipe my.................................................table off :)

Reaction score
This mail in crap is stupid as f...
It really bugs me...the subtle bias of the news media. Tonight on my local channel 11, which has been mostly unbiased, when they did their obligatory coverage of the presidential campaigns, showed Trump saying he voted today in person and he mentions that it is much safer than mailing in a ballot. Well the talking head states something to the effect that "...there is no evidence that mail in ballots are unsafe...". Whiskey Tango Foxtrot! Why say that? He made that comment in passing and then quickly continued on to the next news item.

This really frosts my cranberry bogs! There has been numerous examples of mail in ballot 'irregularities' as they are called. From ballots being found in dumpsters to people getting multiple ballots for other folks in the mail, etc. This was even reported on channel 11. I am disappointed. It seems lately, in the last few days, I have noticed subtle bias and can't decide if it is the station making those decisions or if it is certain people on that news team. These subtle bias-ness, to me, is worse than the overt, obvious bias. The obvious bias is so easy to recognize it is easy to dismiss. But these subtle, subliminal biased comments can go unnoticed by the observer and can stick with them and if heard enough times, many folks will just believe that as 'common knowledge'.

Reaction score
I voted early last night, only 3 people in front of me to get into the joint. This mail in crap is stupid as f... It's your duty as an American to go out and vote, not let the ballet come to you.
I feel exactly the same way. My wife became a US Citizen last November. She can't wait to vote! I wish she was as excited about 'other things' as she is about voting! :rolleyes:

BORIStheBLADE

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
So let us get this straight, you come here to get more Republican spam? :) Here in a purple city of Texas, we get a lot of DemSpam, they really want the city to go Blue. Used one of their flyers the other day to wipe my.................................................table off :)
North Texas?

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Is anyone here planning to do an absentee ballot?

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
So I just found out that if you use the word Religious on YouTube, your message will turn red and not be allowed to be posted. When I hit Post (Comment), all in red was removed. :mad:
I was replying to a Hate Troll:

1603627147254.png

At least YouTube allowed me to link to this Truth:

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
North Texas?
South

Bet you can guess which large City I live by :)

In the past 3 or so Presidential elections, our county has been evenly split, with the Dems winning only by a very small margin, the same cannot be said in other cities like Dallas, Austin or San Antonio, they vote majority Blue.

Last edited: