USA firmware 5.4.0 DS-2CD2332-I?

Edlee

n3wb
Reaction score
Is there a download link for USA 5.4.0 firmware for DS-2CD2332-I?

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Is the cameras you are considering flashing a Western Region camera, or is it a Chinese Region camera?

Edlee

n3wb
Reaction score
I have a usa retail box version, i have 11 cams, i am recently having an issue with one that did not come out of ir night mode, had to unplug the camera from poe switch to get it to work. For some reason it happens once every few months.

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I have a usa retail box version, i have 11 cams, i am recently having an issue with one that did not come out of ir night mode, had to unplug the camera from poe switch to get it to work. For some reason it happens once every few months.
Edlee, I sure you know what you're doing...but bear in mind that there have been those who purchased Hikvision cameras on Amazon thinking they were Western Region cameras only to find out they were wrong after a firmware flash bricked their units. If you flash...just make certain brother; the region key is in the serial number.

edmscan

n3wb
Reaction score
Edlee, I sure you know what you're doing...but bear in mind that there have been those who purchased Hikvision cameras on Amazon thinking they were Western Region cameras only to find out they were wrong after a firmware flash bricked their units. If you flash...just make certain brother; the region key is in the serial number.
I spoke to Hikvision about Amazon last week .. their response "Amazon is not an authorized distributor", and they referred me to their website. I cancelled my Amazon order.

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.