Use BIT to update bp2008 webserver files

NetWorker

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Can I use BIT to update to the latest and greatest version of bp2008's webserver files?

Instead of going to the thread and doing a manual download each time. I know it works the first time around but does the "Download & Install bp's Web Server Files" button keep it up to date?

I assume it does but wanted to check first.

Thanks!

Mike

Staff member
Reaction score
Can I use BIT to update to the latest and greatest version of bp2008's webserver files?

Instead of going to the thread and doing a manual download each time. I know it works the first time around but does the "Download & Install bp's Web Server Files" button keep it up to date?

I assume it does but wanted to check first.

Thanks!
Yes you can. BIT will download and install the latest version.

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
Just to confirm, I always upload my webserver file updates to two different FTP sites because BIT downloads from a different address than I link to in the thread. So it should always work and be up to date. Though you do have to click the button of course. Maybe we could work out an automatic update system eventually.

NetWorker

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Just to confirm, I always upload my webserver file updates to two different FTP sites because BIT downloads from a different address than I link to in the thread. So it should always work and be up to date. Though you do have to click the button of course. Maybe we could work out an automatic update system eventually.
Thank you both for the clarification