Using an RTSP Password in ISpy??

csqnpronto

n3wb
Reaction score
I have a project underway where I install cheap WIFI IP Cameras in bird nesting boxes for family and friends. To date I have installed 3 of the Digoo MYQ cameras and they have worked well using I spy to manage them. I’ve recently purchased another of these cameras, at least I thought I had, and I suspect it is NOT the same build as those previously used? First difference is the App used to configure the camera is Yoosee and not the Digoo app. The BIOS version is 28.0.0.16 where previous MYQ’s have been in the region of 3x.x.x.xx ??? A big disappointment is Telnet is now blocked!! This camera has to be enabled and a password configured for RTSP working. This is straight forward via the app yet in my limited expertise I don’t know how/where to configure Ispy to accept this RTSP password and thereby communicate with this camera. I can get the Yoosee CMS Client to work as that has the option to configure a “RTSP” password as well as the device password:-
1602594511588.png
However it does not have the Alarm recording functionality, as well as other useful options, that Ispy has. I am told that configuring alarm recording within the app would suffice? Well it would if it worked within the app but it does not!! Can anyone suggest how I would configure Ispy with this RTSP password. I have tried using it in the “password” field of the URL but no effect???