Vehicle Problems

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
This truck pulled up in front of our house with an unknown problem. The guy crawled underneath the back of the truck in an attempt to make repairs. The female walked across the street and jumped over our neighbor's fence and appeared to make use of the corner facilities.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Those tailpipes are hanging pretty low. I wonder if the "problem" had something to do with the exhaust system. You sure have an active corner.

c hris527

Known around here
Reaction score
At least she had the decency to jump over the wall and go unlike some of your other videos. Always amazed at your videos.

Last edited:

JamesR

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
What type of cameras is that where you are controlling the PTZ? Are you at home at the time or doing that remotely?

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
What type of cameras is that where you are controlling the PTZ? Are you at home at the time or doing that remotely?
The PTZ being used is the Huisun Mini Bullet (10x) PTZ Version 1. Due to a high failure rate, I wouldn't recommend this camera. I purchased 3 of them and had 1 recently fail. I replaced it with a Dahua DH-SD49225T-HN (25x) PTZ. I was at home during the capture, but you can control these cameras with the Blue Iris Mobile App if you are not at home.

JamesR

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
It has a real nice image. That Dahua a pretty serious camera as well! Listed as a starlight as well, very nice. Heavy thing also at around 9pounds.
Interesting video though. He stops to fix the truck, but decides to have a smoke first, then pulls up just far enough to block part of your driveway so he can lay under there and do his work.

RobertM

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Strange to watch people so closely when they think no one is watching. I probably look suspicious at 4:30am when I'm taking the dogs out for their first poop of the day. I sometimes glance at neighbor's homes to see if I can detect security cameras - but I don't look too long/hard because then I'd look even guiltier.

Mom & Pop in this particular video don't appear to be operating at a high level of self awareness.