Version 3.65

Reaction score
This new version expands upon the single-camera button to allow it to put the selected camera into “1-up” position instead of the full window. *Camera cycle features have been expanded. *Enhancements have been made to motion detection in low-light. *The next/previous event buttons in the viewer and client apps now seek +/- 30 seconds if an event is not located sooner.
The post Version 3.65 appeared first on Blue Iris.

mycoma

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
My server hung up today, I'm not really liking the latest updates.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
You can revert back via the update page on the website..just go to the bottom of the page...
This is why its recommended to always wait until the .03 release before updating...
I have installed this latest update on a non critical machine and its working fun...
You might want to use blue iris tools to notify you and restart blue iris if it crashes...

paarlberg

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Having a weird issue, it is not recording during one of my profiles, it worked prior to the update and works on another profile. Plus the clips area seems to not be working, I have to change to all then back to new for it to see it, seems like a refresh issue.

Will see if Ken releases an update to resolve the issues.

paarlberg

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I tested on one of the cams. I had it set to color only during the day, it is now set to color + brightness and works.