Very Frustrated with Blue Iris Support right now

jcompguru

n3wb
Reaction score
While troubleshooting the new computer, I've had to move my license from one server back to the original server a few times. Now I'm getting "License entered too many times and must be reset." The software will only let you have one license active at a time, so what does it matter how many times I've entered it?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
While troubleshooting the new computer, I've had to move my license from one server back to the original server a few times. Now I'm getting "License entered too many times and must be reset." The software will only let you have one license active at a time, so what does it matter how many times I've entered it?
because it can indicate someone using the same code for different installations...this is common in many software packages....you need to deactivate it before activating it on another system.

eeeeesh

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I had that happen to me when I was trying out another computer to see if it performed any better. I just emailed support, it took a couple of days, but they reset it for me. Now I know to deactivate before trying something like this again