Very New To Cameras. Need Directions and guidance.

tech101

Known around here
Reaction score
So I need a tutorial on IVS or something which I can see how to use properly to auto track and record with
SD6CE245U-HNI

I want to understand the difference between say tripwire vs intrusion missing objects.. so That way I can have a better knowledge and than apply it watch couple of videos on youtube did not make much sense since some of them do not even have the audio so was wondering if there is a guide here which talks about it ..

I wanted to see how that works out with blueiris..

Thank You!

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
So I need a tutorial on IVS or something which I can see how to use properly to auto track and record with
SD6CE245U-HNI

I want to understand the difference between say tripwire vs intrusion missing objects.. so That way I can have a better knowledge and than apply it watch couple of videos on youtube did not make much sense since some of them do not even have the audio so was wondering if there is a guide here which talks about it ..

I wanted to see how that works out with blueiris..

Thank You!
If you use that camera with BI, then it doesn't matter about the IVS functions. BI has much better motion abilities when Line crossing zones are setup correctly. See here: Blue Iris Video Tutorials