Vicious dog bark triggered by IVS intrusion zone

rufunky

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I purchased a 3.5 to RCA adapter and hooked up some powered speakers from an old PC to my mic out to set up an intrusion zone at my front door to trigger the sound of a dog aggressively barking for when I am at work as I take my dog with me. Looks like this guy doesn't like dogs.

rufunky

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I don't know, I see I look of concern on his face. Obv it was coming from inside so he knew they weren't going to chew through the walls to get at him :lmao:.

SLC

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Looked more like he was going to walk away when no one answered and then when he heard that ridiculous dog barking sound he stopped to see if someone was going to come to the door. Not sure how loud that is in actuality but I'm sure your neighbors love it too.

rufunky

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Looked more like he was going to walk away when no one answered and then when he heard that ridiculous dog barking sound he stopped to see if someone was going to come to the door. Not sure how loud that is in actuality but I'm sure your neighbors love it too.
Take a nap, you sound grumpy :)

Reactions: SLC

bababouy

Known around here
Reaction score
How ever you look at it, its a cool way to use these features. I always wanted to have something trigger a sprinkler on the side of my house but just never got around to putting it together.