Video Clips

jreink01

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello, I'm hoping someone will have some advice. Just recently, the other day My recorded video clips that trigger with motion and i have zones set up on each camera, when I go to view any video clip, on any camera, all I see is the zone that was set up, the rest of the picture is black. If i go into any camera's settings and clear the zone and then manually trigger, the whole picture is black, or if i invert and the whole picture is zoned, then I will see the full picture in the video clip. The only way to get a full picture for that camera is to turn motion sensor off which defeats the purpose of setting up zones. I have messed around with trying different settings with no success. Please help. thanks

Attachments

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello, I'm hoping someone will have some advice. Just recently, the other day My recorded video clips that trigger with motion and i have zones set up on each camera, when I go to view any video clip, on any camera, all I see is the zone that was set up, the rest of the picture is black. If i go into any camera's settings and clear the zone and then manually trigger, the whole picture is black, or if i invert and the whole picture is zoned, then I will see the full picture in the video clip. The only way to get a full picture for that camera is to turn motion sensor off which defeats the purpose of setting up zones. I have messed around with trying different settings with no success. Please help. thanks
right click on the video, uncheck test run video though motion detector.