Video from clients house hit by tornado last week

Flintstone61

Known around here
Reaction score
Our PTZ camera record a holy crazy tornado last week.

[/QUOTE]
No wonder my throat was itchy Friday. I wonder how much of that insulation floated up to Minnesota. Jeez,
In all the years of Driving Bus on 494-169-35W from 2008 to now, I have never had it as windy as 04/26/24. Violent bursts of cross winds knock my bus 2 feet to the left and right. barely keeping it in my lane.
Only later did I even think of checking the radar.....It's too early for severe Wx in Mn, so i hadn't given a thought to Tornadoes.

Nolesfan

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I am surprised that they did not lose power during that!
The customer did lose power about 5min before the storm hit the house, but the only camera that lost video feed at that point was the doorbell. the rest of the cameras were powered off the NVR and POE switch that I had connected to a battery UPS onsite. I was impressed that the UPS actually maintained video recordings for 45min after the storm had hit,.

Nolesfan

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Look on the upper right side of the screen, near the gutter. Most likely aluminum trim coil. Starts out nice, looks like it was blasted by a shotgun by the end. Imagine all that small debris flying around, what it would do to a human.
The siding on this house is Hardie board.. and it stood up fairly well, only exception being where it took direct hits from flying debris. the splatter paint look is from flying mud and leaves.