Video Image Settings from Hivision to Blue Iris?

Bradmph

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I have a question concerning the video image settings that are made on the Hikvision gateway configuration/image web page settings.

It's apparent that the Blue Iris (BI) program has almost everything for surveillance cams, but lack some important video image quality settings while using scheduled created profiles.
For example during the day, my video image configuration has adjustments in the daytime BI profile, in Exposure and Backlight. These settings are not the same as what I would like in the night time BI profile settings. So, I am finding myself going into Hikvision's image configuration and having to change these particular settings, back and forth to compensate for my specific night/day profile settings view.
During the day I like to run 1/30 exposure, no back lighting, on all 4 cameras, which gets me a great quality video image @30 fps at 1920 x 1080.
When night falls, I want my BI night motion profile to make video changes in 3 of the cameras, from 1/30 to 1/12 exposure and WDR back lighting turned on, and possibly a touch more grain removal enhancement.
I don't want to keep having to adjust these particular settings each day/night because BI profiles can not remember more then one change in image configuration.
It strikes me that BI does not even have it's own image configurations & enhancements, at least maybe in changing the brightness, hue, color, contrast, which are universal changes compared to exposure or WDR backlight adjustments.
How can I enable or manipulate BI to remember/adjust these particular video settings when their scheduled profiles times make changes from a day motion profile to a night motion profile?